Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your spouse could change one or two things about you what would it be? and why hasn't it changed?

I'll go first... my husband thinks I'm lazy and that I should do more in general and I should give him more blow jobs.
Why haven't I fixed those things? Yeah, I can be a bit lazy at times but he thinks that because I'm self employed that me working on the computer in my pj's is equivalent to me spending all day on facebook. And blowjobs? I can't help that his version of affection is "Hey baby I'm going to do you"doesn't quite turn me on.. lol

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
My wife doesn't like the fact that I can figure out exactly what she's thinking , or that I can analyze situations quickly and respond appropriately .
Why haven't I changed it ?
Because she loves it when it works in her favor . She loves it when I figure out her moods etc.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I think she would want me to learn how to just "go with the flow" more often. Let things happen instead of trying to make things happen.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Part one -- the two items to change:
My belly being so big/ being overweight.
And Me not making enough money.

Part two -- They haven't changed because
My spouse cannot change these things. He has no control over wether I change or not. It is up to me to change for him.

Now- what you really wanted to know, Why havent "I" changed these things for him? Because:

The weight loss has to come from inside of me. I've tried losing for just him. Its not working. I have to have a stronger desire to become healthy, than the desire for the emotional food eating & the desire for the chocolate, the ice cream, the chips & the dips.

The money issue has not been resolved, because I cannot seem to crack that winning combination code for the lottery yet. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.