Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
massage, would you consider it an invitation for sex as well as a massage? I gave my H one for Valentines day and he commented on the card and asked if he could redeem part of the coupon and get his foot massaged.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Well...YES I would consider it an invitation to sex, a long evening of touching and passionate lovemaking. But then, one of my love languages is physical touch.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I would also think this was foreplay and really be happy about it. But get him in a robe.....start with his foot massage and work your way up. If that does get things going I don't know what will.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like the BEST coupon to redeem to me ~ I'd take that as " EROTIC MASSAGE" - yes, mountain top ending.... and he wants his foot massaged ?
Aren't I the luckiest girl on the planet? I guess I'll have to try another way to ask, again.

·
Registered
99 Posts
If it is your SO that will do the massage, then yes - it's an invitation for sex but if it is a gift coupon for a massage therapist then no.

·
Banned
1,520 Posts
My wife and I speak in plain, direct english to each other where every word means exactly what it says.

The exception is humor, but if it isn't understood as such we immediately correct the misunderstanding.

Some husbands and wives speak in code. I wouldn't be able to decipher anyone's code.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.