Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
11,426 Posts
No clue.

If all my previous life experience and wisdom was erased I’d expect my life could be better but it could easily be way worse.

You can’t say, “hindsight 20:20” if you can’t look backwards. So I’d say I wouldn’t take that gamble.

All of my major life decisions like career choice, marriage, kids or no kids, etc… I am fine with and don’t regret anything right now.

This got me wondering… what are the critical decision points that shaped your life and how do they rank? I was just thinking where marriage ranks. I think I probably made 2-3 critical decisions before I was interested in having a serious girlfriend. Change any of those and the pool of women around me changes.

· Premium Member
11,426 Posts
I don't see how my life could have been worse, to be honest. I feel like I totally wasted it by always doing what other people wanted me to do. Of course, I could be working in a tin mine, but you know what I mean...
If you’re working in a tin mine by choice then maybe not so bad. I can’t think of anything worse than having a life with no options. When you have no options then you’re not free. That sucks man, I’m sorry you feel that way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts