Talk About Marriage banner

If you could have ANYONE for a spouse, who would it be?

• Still, my spouse !

Votes: 40 78.4%
  • My favorite celebrity

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • An old flame

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • An AP that I'm having a PA or EA with

Votes: 1 2.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My hubby asked me this question one day. Asuming that God granted you the possibility to have absolutely anyone you want, who would your first choice be ?

1. Still, my spouse !
2. My favorite celebrity
3. An old flame
4. An AP that I'm having a PA or EA with

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would wholeheartedly choose him over and over again.
Just that reading so many unhappy stories, I wonder how many would choose differently, if they they could.
We're all suppose to say "my spouse", but genuinely, what your hearts say ? The poll will show the statistics, as answers are anonymous :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
I'm with Dolly. Just got a divorce, so certainly don't want him back. Never had an AP, he did. No celebrity does it for me and neither do any old flames. Options of new people weren't given.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
My husband for sure...Knowing what I know about other husbands of my friends and what I've read on TAM, I'll keep the one I married. If I weren't as fulfilled in my marriage, my answer might be different obviously.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
a cross between martha stewart and jenna jamason!

Reactions: ScarletBegonias

·
Registered
689 Posts
I guesss, as a guy... i think a bit differently. I love my spouse, but if i'm going to get a "get out of jail free card" from her and the man upstairs... i'd choose an old flame. I wouldn't even bother with a celebrity, because methinks alot of those women are all glam, and the actual love making experience would probably be a dissapointment.

But there was this girl in college, we never dated, she had a boyfriend, but we were cool, she was the kindest, prettiest, sweetest thing walking. So to me, having said crush, and the little part of herself that i always believed like me more than a friend anyway, she'd be that girl. I'd make a day of it, long walk, movies, dinner and an hour ( 2 sessions ) of sex!

·
Banned
4,306 Posts
Told my wife that as soon as a hot, 26 year old mute heiress nymphomaniac gave me the nod,she was history.

For some reason, she didn't seem worried :scratchhead:

Oh...and she needs to own a liquor store

Or Jennifer Connelly

Reactions: Maricha75

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well I am married to a very minor celebrity, so my favorite celebrity got my vote.
That's retty much what I said to him ! :smthumbup:
I even bordered a hall of fame star decal personalised with his name to show him he is my V.I.P.

I didnt include more options because you can only put 4...when my H asked me this, he teased me about my likes of Leo Di Caprio. :)) He's very eye candy, but so is my sweetheart...luckily he is not famous !

Reactions: hekati

·
Banned
4,306 Posts
That's retty much what I said to him ! :smthumbup:
I even bordered a hall of fame star decal personalised with his name to show him he is my V.I.P.

I didnt include more options because you can only put 4...when my H asked me this, he teased me about my likes of Leo Di Caprio. :)) He's very eye candy, but so is my sweetheart...luckily he is not famous !
You can put yo to 9 but you need to change the number in the box.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
I would choose my wife anyday, anytime even if I got a " get out of jail free " card.

But what really beats me is why do so many people think that a past flame would have made their lives happier?
Isn't that like making the exact , same mistake twice?

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
I would choose my husband. He's manly and strong, but also adorable and funny, while also being tender and caring. I love him dearly.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.