Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
18,099 Posts
It is possible that he has a completely separate life where he is living with a woman or even wife. He may have just used you for a big sexcapade vacation.

Anyway, please do not keep hoping something will change because he has told you no. I don't think you should continue being friends with him at all and like someone else mentioned, you should just cut him off and block him so you can move on with your life and not let anything he says give you hope. Because it isn't happening.

I'm sorry. He sounds like a POS.

Reactions: ABHale

· Premium Member
18,099 Posts
I never think sex is the thing.

i tried uninstalling all social media accounts yesterday. he called me up and ask me what happened. i pretended like nothing happened. Then, he was comforting me and telling me some jokes as well to cheer my mood up. Then, he asked me to check the messages he was sending to me about his stuffs. Then, I am seeing his messages everywhere : - messenger, instagram, linked in. That last day i went to the airport - i still remember that scenario. I was crying on the table at a chinese restaurant and eating together with him bcos i was feeling sad that he is leaving. He said " a lot of things happened. but we will try to meet again." saying like this and cutting the shrimps on my plate asking me to eat and trying his best to comfort me. Afterwards keeps hugging me and touching my hand to get the attention back.
Why would someone care this much when he is not interested in the first place? if it was me, i would just ghost away to the person I'm not interested. It may seems pathetic but I was kinda confident about his feelings and that was the main reason i decided to commit. it feels like i am someone first priority in his life like my opinions matter everytime to him since he also do not have anyone romantically involved and flirting around - not even chatting with other girls. I was seeing some panic attitudes from him that he is afraid to lose me when i decided to cut the contact.

this attitude is really confusing. Is it something like:-
1. He was not interested for long-term thing with me in the first place but emotionally bonded and being nice to me bcos he missed the memories...
or-
2. He is just comforting me up because he rejected me..

I just like this person way too much..

I am a smart women in my career and financially stable and as well as a very confident person in other aspects. Regarding about love, always becoming fully blinded and stupid, dumbass every single time. I used to devote intense amount of interest in the first place and things will get bored for me everytime - usually got bored after interfering with some guys. But, with him i dont understand myself as well why i kept chasing this bad type of player person. Still wanting to see how things goes.
Just because he enjoyed having sex with you and wants to keep you on the string doesn't mean he cares anything about you or that anything will come of it. At least at this point in his life sex is probably what he loves and he is probably not even looking to love a woman and may indeed already have one at home. The only way for you to quit being confused about his being friendly is to block him and you can do it. It's not hard to do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.