Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,943 Posts
Sorry but it sounds like he used you for his own purposes. He wanted you so he persuaded you that he actually liked you more than a friend. I am guessing that you don’t just hook up with friends. If he knew this from college, then he played the part of a lover before he arrived for the sex every night. He is a POS player.

I suggest you end contact with him and block him on everything. You deserve better then the POS that did this to you.

· Registered
4,943 Posts
I am thinking the same. He wants you as a conquest not a girlfriend or wife, his actions and words prove this. As for him contacting you and trying to keep you to himself, that is all it is. He thinks you are his to do as he pleases and that you are to weak to do anything about it.

Don’t let him con you. He knows that you like him more then just as friends, he will use this against you.

You sound like a wonderful young woman. Don’t like him ruin your life.

Can he have you charged for having sex with him in your country? Protect yourself if this is possible.

Block his number and break contact. You are worth so much more then some guy’s side piece.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.