Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are back to where we started: three or four times a week, sometimes two days in a row. Sunday he woke me up and we had sex. I can't remember the last time he's done that. It's been two years I think.
After MC, a bad antidepressant, talks about low T, and trying other supplements, I could have sworn he started taking androgel. He keeps saying no.
I asked him again last night and he told he he's been taking sublingual B12 every day. I highly recommend this! Awesome!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Way to go, congrats for the both of you!

·
Banned
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I have tried many kinds of b12 for my own energy. B12 doesn't absorb well in the digestive tract which is why people get shots of it. I have found the sublingual works just as well as a shot, but swallowing it really feels like it does nothing.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You really can't eat LSD, has to be eyes or under the tongue. Any drug store should have B12.
And LSD is not an aphrodisiac, lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
298 Posts
You really can't eat LSD, has to be eyes or under the tongue. Any drug store should have B12.
And LSD is not an aphrodisiac, lol.
Posted via Mobile Device
I think it depends on your mood. I heard (from other people of course) that it can be quite amazing, when you are much younger. :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
I think it depends on your mood. I heard (from other people of course) that it can be quite amazing, when you are much younger. :D
LSD is a fantastic drug. I used to take it when I was younger, I discovered so much about myself on that drug. It really changes your perception and opens you up... at least for me it did. I used it very spiritually, not just to be dumb for the high.

It's a great spiritual tool imo.

To the OP, congratulations, it's so much nicer to be happy in life.

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
What is "sublingual" B12?

I have my husband taking B12, but never heard of this... I also have him taking some Zinc, a multi, fish oil, some DHEA, garlic, he gets a nice handful in the morning, has no idea what I am feeding him... but trusts my research.

Congratulations - on your renewed Sex life Diwali123... :smthumbup:
I'm sure he does SA! Wink wink nudge nudge say no more.

Nothing quite like a good handful in the morning.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I'm sure he does SA! Wink wink nudge nudge say no more.

Nothing quite like a good handful in the morning.
Maybe for you. I think a mouthful would have it beat though. :D

Reactions: humanbecoming
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.