1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i

--
Thanks, Tim H.
think my wife doesn't love me any more ? what should i do? i know that most would say absolutely talk and seek professional help, but if she will not make our problems a priority then what can i do?

i talk to my wife about our situation and explain how it huts me, why i cant find a answer to this problem, but mostly if i start talking to her about things we are dealing with and i mean to her not with her because she will not talk about it she just sits and stars into space. but if i bring it up, and i explain what this is doing to us she will not engage me so the longer i talk without input from her the more upset i get!, so what should i think it means that she will not make our downhill runaway marriage heading toward divorce , means ? if i talk and try to stay calm and bring the things that are making me have sleepless nights all the time after i do this and she has nothing to add or any input on how this effects her or her feelings toward me, then goes to bed sleeps likethere is not a care in the world, the next day i am still about to bust but she gets up gets ready for work like its a normal Tuesday. so how do i deal with this, and what am i supposed to think that this means?

sorry for the long winded question, any advice or ideas would mean a lot, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
It sound like she is distancing her self and may have some one else she has a connection with...maybe a toxic friend or a coworker.

Have you quitely investigated her actions and behaviors? Do you know all the red flags for infidelity.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.