Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am concerned that my BF has been chatting with a married woman he met while on vacation in Mexico. I am not sure, but he has "Friended" someone that I beleive is her and I think they chat all of the time. He is going on a trip to Boston next month, and I have never heard him talk about having friends or family in that area. His friend that went with him on vacation mentioned to me that he "hooked up with a woman" while on vacation, and I am putting two and two together.Am I being paranoid?

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
He hooked up with a woman on vacation?:scratchhead:

And you are still hanging around?

Then there is all the rest...

Does he also wipe his feet on you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just to be sure, should I consider hring a PI or using anything to track his movements and correspondences? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Why waste your money on a PI? Yall aren't married, right? What good is that information going to do you?

·
Registered
975 Posts
I'm confused on what you replied/did about it when his freindd told you that he "hooked up with another woman" while on vacation... and why you are even thinking of anything but a direct conversation "Explain this 'hook up', and show me your Facebook/email/cellphone history, explain what you're doing in Boston if you have nothing to hide before I walk out that door for the last time"?

You already know the answer, unless we're missing something here.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Send a message to her husband or family using the Facebook messaging system, it is wholly inappropriate for a married woman to have a male friend who is not within her family circle of friends particularly if you are not part of that circle. If your gut says he is in an affair then follow your gut.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
17,074 Posts
Henrietta, if you can't trust this guy, regardless of whether he is or isn't fooling around, you don't need to marry him. You have little confidence in him and apparently more confidence in whichever one of his friends you've been chatting with. Either he's trustworthy or he's not and if he's not, dump him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.