Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baiscally I need to man-up and stop letting my wife take advantage of me and walk all over me. It's that simple! I got to stop being afraid of losing her!

Which of these Books are the best? I'm sure they are all good but what is your # 1 and your Top 3 ?

There are 10 listed below.

If there are any that you would rate as # 1 or in your Top 3, please write it in!

Thank you.

The Married Man Sex Life Primer - Athol Kay (Athol also authors the Married Man Sex Life blog, and is a contributor on TAM)

Being the Strong Man A Woman Wants - Elliott Katz

Fire in the Belly - Sam Keen

The Way of the Superior Man - David Deida

Hold Onto Your N.U.T.S - Wayne Levine

No More Mr. Nice Guy - Robert Glover

The Layguide - Tony Clink

How to Win Friends & Influence People - Dale Carnegie
Hold on to Your NUTs: The Relationship Manual for Men [Paperback]

"The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" by Stephen Covey.

·
Banned
2,120 Posts
The best Man UP series IMO Calle Zorro.

It is different but makes sense its a way to get your wife to love and respect you... I think it might work for you,

I took many parts and incorporated them in my soon to be exposed sexless marriage plan... I have taken the best of all books and added a few of my own items..yes it involves Manning UP. I have successfully earned my wife's respect back.

BUT...

You cannot be afraid to LOSE your wife. That is a must to be successful. You have to change the dynamics in your marriage.

Here is where I preview my plan look for my post towards bottom it might apply to your situation.... #29 Not sure it directly applies...but good stuff in there.

http://talkaboutmarriage.com/general-relationship-discussion/56356-letter-my-wifey-2.html

Actual plan will come when I can claim 100% success..not quite yet but getting there soon.

Hope these help you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.