Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my spouse might be having an ea. I want proof, but the only way is to hack into his mac computer (that I don't have access to). I know i can change the admin password and gain access that way, but I would prefer to figure out what his password is because I don't want him toknow. Plus, if I change his admin password, i still don't know his link password and won't be able to access email, skype, etc. Which is where all the proof would be (or not). How can I find someone that does this or can help me do it (ie verbal instructions over the phone)?

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
I'm not sure I understand. How could you change his admin password without knowing what it is? If you already know the admin password, I would think you should be able to find a key logger program compatible with Mac.

·
Registered
163 Posts
If you also have admin permission on the machine, you can enable a "root" account that will be able to see all their files - google it to find out how.

You can own any machine you have physical access to by booting up another OS you do have admin access for. Ie, I can bring my laptop to a machine, then force the other Mac to boot into Firewire mode, at which point it is just an external drive for my laptop - at that point you can see everything (as root from your laptop).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.