Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
799 Posts
Please someone help me what shall I do. Shall I call him. or shall I give him some time. If I will give him sometime he might tell me that he had enough of listening my complaints etc....

Please please someone advice me immediately....
What you should do is leave this man alone. Get him as far away from your life as possible. You should never want to be with someone who treats you this way. You fell in love with him, and you can meet someone else and fall in love with him too. Hopefully, it will be someone who wants to be with you. Hopefully, it will be someone who does not disrespect you so badly like this guy does. If he does, then drop him too and move on to the next one.

What do you think dating is for? Dating is for you to determine if the man you are dating is the right man for you. If he was the right man for you, he would treat you well. He would not lie to you. He would not make you unhappy. He would not make you feel bad. He would want to spend time with you.

If you date someone who makes you feel the way you feel right now, then he is not the right man for you.

If you date someone who does not spend time with you and make you a priority in his life, then he is not the right man.

Why don't you see this guy is a liar? He does not want to be with you. He is not too busy to be with you. If he wanted to be with you, he would make the time. Don't be so desperate and move on with your life. Don't call him anymore. Don't take his phone calls. Go make yourself a life so you can meet a guy who will be nice to you and wants to be with you.

I don't know what he is hiding, but he is hiding something. Either he has a wife, or he has another girlfriend, or he wants to play the field with many girls, or he simply does not want to be with you. There is something he is not telling you, but you should be wise enough to get the message all by yourself. It has been long enough and many enough signals that he has sent you. It is time for you to get the clue.

·
Banned
799 Posts
Give him some time? How much more time do you think he needs? You are posting in complaint of all the time he takes and does not spend with you. What do you mean give him some time? You are not getting his message, and you are not getting our message. Tell me what is wrong with you? Have you been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD or anything else? I'm not being funny or mean. I'm seriously curious.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.