Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ladies and gents,

Don't know if you know my story but it has taken a dramatic turn.

I am no longer in love.

My live in partner and I had a rough patch last month and broke up twice due to him thinking grass was greener on the other side. He noticed it wasn't and though he caused all that pain, he's trying right now. Last week was the clincher when he told me that he wanted to have an open relationship and I said definitely no. He decided that he would rather be with me than with any other woman. I feel like he's Really trying hard, caressing me, telling me he loves me all the time, calling me and texting me a lot, taking me out to dinners, telling me I'm the woman that he wants to spend the rest of his life with. He doesn't know I have the passwords to all of his accounts, I checked them and read as he told his ex that I'm the one and that they should never speak again. Urgh.

To be honest, all I keep thinking about and hoping that he strays again in order for me to leave without feeling guilt. I know he's trying but I fell out of love. I don't see him as the partner that I used to see him as. He betrayed me and now that I'm given the chance to start over I can't. I don't know what to do.

Right now I'm saving up in order to move when our lease ends in March. He doesn't know this yet. He doesn't know anything, not how I feel, not that I'm saving up to move, not that Im slowly starting to fade away. The way I see it is that is his fault for having betrayed me but I cannot help but think about why I gave him hope and another chance when I knew I wasn't feeling the same. I need advice, I'm sorry I'm ranting so much...what can I do besides tell him the way I feel, which I really don't have the courage to do right now.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
293 Posts
You and your guy have a lot of icky bad history. I don't see this working out ever. Get out ASAP even if that means moving in with a friend. To stay in the same household, same bed with your guy is to degrade yourself and prevent going forward in a healthy way. After you get out get into counseling.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Don't feel guilty....get out NOW! He thinks the grass is greener elsewhere NOW? What about next year and years to come? Cut your loss and move on to someone who is worth it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.