Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I learned that no matter what kind of problems you have in your relationship, no one else can really tell you how to feel and what to do. If you're in a loveless relationship, ONLY you can know if you're willing to hurt every day...if you and your spouse are going through problems of infidelity or lies, ONLY you are the one that can judge whether that person is worth staying in the relationship with. ONLY YOU know your partnet and no matter how much advice you are given, people CAN change if they want to. People CAN work on their relationships if they set their mind to and fresh starts do happen.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Is this whats happening in your life right now? Are you in a loveless relationship? Or are you just meaning in general, you have learned this?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh not at all....S/O and I went through a ridiculous rough patch but which relationship doesn't. I was actually speaking in general because of a family issue that I had. No matter what people go through with their partners, no matter how much advice they receive, the only ones that know how the relationship is and why did it downfall, is only the two people in it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.