Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
I thought she saying "i wish you had an affair" speaks for her pure heart and bottomless love for me and made me feel even more deep in her love.
Give me a break. If you had an affair, it would somewhat level the playing field and she'd feel less guilty.

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
If anybidy else, they would try to clear the hurt and assure me. But she is avoiding the talk, and talking of breaking relstionship. It almost looks like she would rather break the relation than work to restore communication and trust. Am really confused
Nothing to be confused about Dawg; she likes the situation as its been, with you gone most of the time and her free to bang other guys. I've see y'alls type relationship often among military couples where the husband is deployed and the wife is free to do as she pleases. She is miserable and goes nuts when he gets back because she has to revert back to being a ordinary wife with an ordinary husband. So of course she'd rather break the relationship than have you crimping her style. You've got some choices to make my man. If you want to stay in the marriage, just tell you not to have any friendly Henrys warming up you bed hours before you arrive.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts