Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been through a lot over 20 years of marraige but this is the worst. I have been attacked by my H more then once. This time was last week and the police got involved. He was arrested and has to see a judge on Tuesday. I have a couple of broken bones and a lot of bumps, bruises and cuts. My 15 year old Daughter and I do not want him home. He is staying at a friends and signed up for an outpatient rehab after I threatened him that he could not come home if he didn't. We have a house and I am disabled and on a very low income. I don't know what to do. I can't afford to live alone and my Family is not willing to get involved because they suck. I'm alone with my Daughter and I'm scared out of my mind. I don't love him or want him but I'm afraid to be alone and I don't know what to do next. I am going to see the judge so that I can tell him/her what's happened but I don't know if I should keep him out if I even can do that? I'm broke, scared and on my own. Any advice would be appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.