Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Normally I would not tune into my Christmas music station until thanksgiving day. But given how late thanksgiving is this year, and I’m off today prepping for tomorrow’s family party I’m jamming away to Christmas music.

“Smooth Jazz Christmas”, my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
5,410 Posts
Yay!!! I usually start the day after halloween.

One of the most relaxing albums I listen to is Michael W. Smith's Christmas (1994).

·
Registered
18,417 Posts
I just put on Joy Division really loud in my office to try to drown out the idea that I might be hearing christmas music soon.

·
Registered
17,174 Posts
I'm always looking for good songs to sing karaoke to and suddenly Christmas songs are coming out of my mouth without even realizing it in the past few days. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....(slaps own forehead)....what??? I don't even like that song!

·
Premium Member
5,410 Posts
How about this one for you to sing?

I'm always looking for good songs to sing karaoke to and suddenly Christmas songs are coming out of my mouth without even realizing it in the past few days. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....(slaps own forehead)....what??? I don't even like that song!

·
Registered
17,174 Posts
I love that song and sing it a lot at Christmas time. My exh used to sing the other part but he never knew the song that well so couldn't get into a rhythm with it. So I just ended up singing it with whoever is singing it on youtube. :)

·
Premium Member
23,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Definitely feeling like the holidays, three straight nights the temperature dipped into the 70s. Blanket and long-sleeve weather.

·
Registered
17,174 Posts
Definitely feeling like the holidays, three straight nights the temperature dipped into the 70s. Blanket and long-sleeve weather.
I've never been there at Christmastime but I've been there in January. Wish I was there now! Getting down to 25 degrees for the next couple of nights here. Wish I was going surfing instead of being huddled by a space heater in my apartment, ha!

·
Premium Member
5,410 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Smooth jazz Christmas plays all songs because most are strictly instrumental.

I chill to the tunes without thinking too hard what was originally meant by all the songs.

·
Premium Member
23,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@TheDudeLebowski

I’m sorry you feel this way, I really do care about people and I do care about you. I don’t care what you think of me, because you don’t really know me. But, I do wish you well in your life. I apologize if what I said caused you pain, none of it was intentional. It was all an exercise of a philosophical discussion.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts