Talk About Marriage banner
461 - 480 of 507 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I think it went sideways with the talk and joking about average size. That had to be brutal to read after finding out about the 1 1/2 hrs it took to make a delivery. I don’t think I would come back if I was him.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I think it went sideways with the talk and joking about average size. That had to be brutal to read after finding out about the 1 1/2 hrs it took to make a delivery. I don’t think I would come back if I was him.
This is all anonymous. That usually takes the edge off of fear and embarrassment. It could be a valuable lesson to others to know how this turned out. @HommeNu could provide either be a warning to those that feel something isn't quite right or a bright spot of hope in a usually dark place. Either way is valuable I think.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
This is all anonymous. That usually takes the edge off of fear and embarrassment. It could be a valuable lesson to others to know how this turned out. @HommeNu could provide either be a warning to those that feel something isn't quite right or a bright spot of hope in a usually dark place. Either way is valuable I think.
I think the joking around about the size of her toy was at the wrong time. Especially with the pain he was in at the time.

·
Registered
146 Posts
HN experienced a traumatic realization of the worst kind. He was noticing a "Disturbance in the Force", so he began investigating and kept finding more things that unfortunately confirmed his gut feeling that something wasn't right. I hope he was able to play it cool upon arriving home after the latest discovery, while clandestinely preparing for a divorce filing, adding more hidden cameras, and (likely the most effective and safe method) installing several very-well-hidden VARs to gain more concrete evidence of exactly what is going on upstairs while he is away.
And I hope he has a trusted friend who can help him navigate through this possible nightmare. That friend would be able to listen to anything captured on the VARS for him, to protect him from emotional destruction. HN, we hope you are dealing with this as well as possible. Be well.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Here's the thing. Old HN was highly suspicious about the toilet seat, so much so he pursued the camera footage,and installed additional cameras outside purely out of suspicion and with the intention of watching his house. He queried his wife and daughters about the toilet seat alerting her that he was on to the possibility a visitor he may not approve of. She likely knew about the additional cameras and certainly was cognizant of his suspicions. His reporting of the 88 minute "visitation" by the delivery guys makes me want to ask the following questions.
1 Why would Katie bring a human dildo to the house knowing her old man was on high alert and was likely watching the cameras like a military drone pilot and would certainly catch the presents of a delivery van and people entering and exiting the house. (not withstanding possible spy cams planted inside)?
2. Since Katie owns the shop, why wouldn't she just close up for lunch and do the guy on the flower prep table without having to worry of HN or a daughter strolling in or just do the guy after the shop closed.
3. With HN's heightened awareness that maybe of some "friendly Henry" is slipping in the side door to service his old lady when he ain't around, why didn't he place a camera inside?
From my early career as a CPA, I'm going to need more numbers to make this thing add up.

Reactions: Beach123

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
2. Since Katie owns the shop, why wouldn't she just close up for lunch and do the guy on the flower prep table without having to worry of HN or a daughter strolling in or just do the guy after the shop closed.
She wants to use the monster dildo. I believe it was there before the husband installed the security cameras.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Here's the thing. Old HN was highly suspicious about the toilet seat, so much so he pursued the camera footage,and installed additional cameras outside purely out of suspicion and with the intention of watching his house. He queried his wife and daughters about the toilet seat alerting her that he was on to the possibility a visitor he may not approve of. She likely knew about the additional cameras and certainly was cognizant of his suspicions. His reporting of the 88 minute "visitation" by the delivery guys makes me want to ask the following questions.
1 Why would Katie bring a human dildo to the house knowing her old man was on high alert and was likely watching the cameras like a military drone pilot and would certainly catch the presents of a delivery van and people entering and exiting the house. (not withstanding possible spy cams planted inside)?
3. With HN's heightened awareness that maybe of some "friendly Henry" isslipping in the side door to service his old lady when he ain't around, why didn't he place a camera inside?
From my early career as a CPA, I'm going to need more numbers to make this thing add up.

I don’t think she knew where he put the cameras. He did it while she and the girls were at the mall or out somewhere.

Why close shop?? Especially if it is normally open all day. That would raise suspicion among her employees. Why did she lock the place up with delivery guy with her???

He found the toy hidden in her closet. It wasn’t with her other toys. He also didn’t search the house until he found the toilet seat up. It had been there for some time before the toilet seat.

The home is the perfect place because delivery guy is coming by there on a normal routine to deliver flowers. OP is out of town on business. Girls are off doing their own thing or school.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
When I was in the business, I'd never go by a woman's house unless the husband approved. That is a big mistake and increases the chances of catastrophe. Nevertheless, I know it does happen, primarily by folks who think there spouse is too lame brained to catch on to what's going on. Back in the day, I've serviced several women at there business locations and its really a relatively save haven when she owns the business and aware of security. Additionally, I don't think suspicions raise among her employee, if any, would be worse than suspicions raised by a delivery van parked for more than a few minutes in front of the house. My recommendation to her would be schedule the business delivery after hours. A delivery van by a flower shop would likely raise no more eyebrows than a white pickup truck at a construction site.
My question has to do with why she would do such a stupid thing as bring the guy in within days of HD becoming aware of another man in the house, unless she wanted to get caught (which was all but guaranteed). Maybe it was an oversight he didn't put a camera in the house, but not doing so with his high level of concerns about the toilet seat is perplexing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think the joking around about the size of her toy was at the wrong time. Especially with the pain he was in at the time.
You could be right AB.
Different people handle dificult circumstances in different ways, some like to see the funny side of it (I confess I'm one of these) a sort of don't let the bugg3rs get you down sort of approach, whilst others only see the serious, painful side of the equasion.
Whatever happened I hope HN is ok.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
You could be right AB.
Different people handle dificult circumstances in different ways, some like to see the funny side of it (I confess I'm one of these) a sort of don't let the bugg3rs get you down sort of approach, whilst others only see the serious, painful side of the equasion.
Whatever happened I hope HN is ok.
I think most people want to see the brighter side of something. It just isn’t possible right when your world just turned upside down.

Your on a thread for insight and help.

Then you catch a video of another man spending 90 mins in your home with your wife.

As your world is falling apart, you come back to the thread and see people joking about a toy used by the WW.

I can understand why someone wouldn’t come back after that. Talk about insult to injury.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I hope that @HommeNu is still reading this thread even though he's not actively replying to it.

All I'd like to say is this: It is perfectly okay and understandable how you feel about the situation. Also please understand that there are a lot of people here who have gone through similar or worse situations (not trying to marginalize your pain). Please ask your questions and the people here will do their best to answer your questions to get you safely through these turbulent times.

Stay strong! We are rooting for you.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I hope that @HommeNu is still reading this thread even though he's not actively replying to it.

All I'd like to say is this: It is perfectly okay and understandable how you feel about the situation. Also please understand that there are a lot of people here who have gone through similar or worse situations (not trying to marginalize your pain). Please ask your questions and the people here will do their best to answer your questions to get you safely through these turbulent times.

Stay strong! We are rooting for you.
Especially if you found out negative things but want your marriage to work. Not saying that it can if that’s the case…just saying that feedback is helpful.

Peeps around here can help you work towards whatever your goal is…even if you are just embarrassed that it turned out to be nothing.

Anonymity is awesome ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Well… it’s now been some more time that has passed so there should be more evidence that OP has learned since the last discovery.

Has the pattern continued? Have the cameras shown any other scenarios?

Or have your kids now been home again the past week or so?

·
Registered
129 Posts
@HommeNu had a gut feeling that something wasn't right!
The stuff he found, and the wife reaction when he cancelled his trip, it enforced that gut feeling!
I think he found out his wife was not faithful, his reaction at the hotel for just known about the 88min was rough!
The delivery guy was with his wife alone for 88min in his house, he knew at that moment that his beloved wife, the one that he devoted his life for and worked so hard to make her happy and secure betrayed him in the most horrible way!

He want back home and it was confirmed, he is going threw a lot of emotions (roller-coaster)
He must be in despair now!

He will soon be very angry, because he found out that: He payed the full price (years of his life, emotions, support, resource ..Etc) for something that the other guy got for free!
The other guy took one of the most precious thing in his life, for free, and easily, and inside his territory (his house, his home, his sanctuary), and the wife allowed that, enjoyed that, wanted that, she had no love or respect for her husband!

@HommeNu, you don't need to update us!
Just be strong!
Because life is not fair, and only the strong will survive!

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
He must be in despair now!
Knowing not only was she banging the delivery guy, but realizing she is a lot dumber than he ever imagined. Now that what he believed to be his greatest fear is confirmed, he is faced with the possibility that a far greater fear is his daughters may have received their cognitive abilities from their mother rather than from him.

Reactions: BruceBanner

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Or he found nothing at all and doesn't want to come back here and be told that he needs to stone her anyway.
Yah, I agree. Out of the many reasons the delivery guy could have spent 1 1/2 in his house, banging his old lady is just one of um.

461 - 480 of 507 Posts