Talk About Marriage banner
421 - 440 of 507 Posts

·
Super Moderator
30,166 Posts
I am not denying that but I don't know any man that would go into the guest room (rarely used) and check out the bathroom, just saying. I asked my husband and he said he wouldn't do that.
He didn't say anything about going into the room, just that he noticed the position of the seat. Might have been through the open door, perhaps?

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I am not denying that but I don't know any man that would go into the guest room (rarely used) and check out the bathroom, just saying. I asked my husband and he said he wouldn't do that.
So you and your husband are the standard that everyone else follows? Do you know how arrogant what you said is?

He has had suspicions of something being off in the marriage for a while. He was looking to see what he could find.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
So you and your husband are the standard that everyone else follows? Do you know how arrogant what you said is?

He has had suspicions of something being off in the marriage for a while. He was looking to see what he could find.
Or… he just happened to notice it out of the corner of his eye.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts

I am not saying that. Only that that is MY experience. Again, I hope things work out for them and they are able to work through it.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I am not saying that. Only that that is MY experience. Again, I hope things work out for them and they are able to work through it.
What you meant to say was “I’m sorry…I was triggered by my own experiences. Let me go and read the whole thread and then perhaps I can offer an objective opinion”

You’re welcome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
226 Posts
I am not denying that but I don't personally know any man that would go into the guest room (rarely used) and check out the bathroom, just saying. I asked my husband and he said he wouldn't do that. I hope everything works out for both of them. If she is having an affair it will devastate the whole family. 😟
So your husband wouldn't so he speaks for ALL men??

I've done this (check out the guest bathroom) countless times. Does the TP and tissues magically replace themselves? Does the toilet clean itself? Does the floor get cleaned on its own? Does the sink get cleaned on its own? The shampoo, conditioner & soap in the shower get replaced on its own?

·
Registered
24 Posts
So your husband wouldn't so he speaks for ALL men??

I've done this (check out the guest bathroom) countless times. Does the TP and tissues magically replace themselves? Does the toilet clean itself? Does the floor get cleaned on its own? Does the sink get cleaned on its own? The shampoo, conditioner & soap in the shower get replaced on its own?
I generally do all that.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
And I can say that any toilet seat lid NOT closed to the down position would have had anyone n our household to be asking “who didn’t put the lid down?”

Seriously, when things are out of the norm - people notice when they live in the same house and expectations have been laid out for years.
When my kids were babies - the rule was close the lid - that way they didn’t mess with the water and the dog never drank from the toilet.

The lid is there so that it serves a purpose!

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Sometimes it's easy to forget that people come to TAM for help and advice, not to provide other members with entertainment.
Or maybe the "88 minutes" was the cliffhanger at the end of season one.:) We all knew at the time it was going to be a major screw up when HN didn't put one of the cameras inside the house.

421 - 440 of 507 Posts