Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,944 Posts
This is unfortunately not an option. Bio mom decided to have 2 more children with another partner and not enough room to house all 4 children. The can go for dinner but do not have a room or bed to stay in. I know it’s very irresponsible and selfish of her but what can my husband do or say 🤷🏽‍♀️
He can say that they are going to their moms for the weekend. It is their moms responsibility for sleeping arrangements.

· Registered
4,944 Posts
We did try this a few weeks ago, we went away for 2 nights in our camper van and we arrived back to a mountain of complaining and sorting out arguments the kids and bio mom had over that period of 2 days, one being that the children were made to sleep on the sofas! and we just thought what is the point if this is going to happen every time.
This is not your or husband’s fault or problem. It rests completely on bio mom’s shoulders. Your husband needs to take control of his daughters and let them know that their behavior will not be tolerated. I would have trusted my kids completely in this situation at that age. My kids knew from a young age disrespect would not be tolerated. They grew up loving kids. Yes they had their moments like all kids. It was never a continuous argument like you describe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts