Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how much more I can take guys.

Please talk .

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So sick of the night terrors. They're worse than ever.

Tired of this mess. I just need out.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Stay strong for you have to stay strong!! :)
Would you understand if I said something like 'Whatever pain or hapiness is there ,it is in our minds-Not the outcome of external situations-we can choose to be happy or sad,any situation irrespective!'

·
Registered
291 Posts
Say I want an 'orange';I cannot have it at all;I am unhappy because of it;So we cannot chnage the fact that 'I cannot have an orange';But I can chnage the fact 'that I am unhappy-I can choosse to be happy-by not wanting to have an orange';DoI make sense.:)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont knwo what's happening. it's like all the emotions completely hit me all at once agin...

I can't calm down. I can't even read these posts.

·
Premium Member
17,771 Posts
I don't know what you have been through. I only know your comments have helped me to think. Don't give up on yourself.

Reactions: jmb123

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jmb it's uncontrollable again. I'm burning up with a fever...

all contlr OI had is gone. al fof it.

·
Registered
291 Posts
jmb it's uncontrollable again. I'm burning up with a fever...

all contlr OI had is gone. al fof it.
Foremost please see to your health;
You cannot put yourself down for anyone in this whole world;Noone's so important to make you feel so down;And if they do tehy really are not worth it;
Your comments really made me feel good yesterday;You have to stick to them yourself;

Why do you not first have healthy bite of food as you post;This might lift your mood.No I am not joking;Food lifts me from the worst of feelings I have;

·
Premium Member
17,771 Posts
I have had a cup of tea when I am down. The caffeine seems to help lift my mood till the worst part passes.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I dont knwo what's happening. it's like all the emotions completely hit me all at once agin...

I can't calm down. I can't even read these posts.
I suggest just calm down.Stop thinking anything;Have a healthy bite of food.Do deep breathing 10 times each time telling yourself to have faith;You will calm down;
Hey we are real human beings here,so we mean what we post here;You better do it!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dfj;klajskldfhklasl;dklajhsdfklhasdjklfh

Trying to think of my daughter but it almost makes it worse.

·
Registered
291 Posts
hey man !! u there..
take some fever medicine,eat something,cry out..may be it will make you feel better..
It is very sad sometimes,unbearable but then the pain will go away;it has too;

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its never lasted thsi long... even a month ago

·
Registered
291 Posts
what are you frightened of;
Fear is behind every pain;
You are not losing your daughter;You have her;
You miss your wife ,the good times with her;Now she is not the same person;
Think of her with the deceit attached as a new feature to her;You wont find her attractive or desirable;You need to think with a clear mind;
And you have lost nothing,really;It is upto you to be happy every moment ;You will have to take chrage of your life;
I know when we are really down,nothing makes sense ;we just feel so bad;yet nothing external defines your happiness;You have not lost anything;know that.

·
Premium Member
17,771 Posts
Get a little caffeine in yourself. Eat what you can. Take something for your fever. Help your body feel better.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Get a little caffeine in yourself. Eat what you can. Take something for your fever. Help your body feel better.
:iagree:
Pamper yourself immediately,even if you do not feel like doing it;Good food etc and quick med;
Mind and body -body and mind-both are related;

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Hey Dewayne - you almost sound like you are having a panic attack. Has your therapist or doctor considered anti-anxiety medication for you? I'm on Lexapro which is anti-anxiety/depression and I think it's the only thing holding me together but I've been sleeping 6-8 hrs/night and eating again and I'm 2 months in - I think about the same as you.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No. have to make appointment again. haven't been on meds since I ran out a month and a half ago.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Yeah I'd recommend getting on these and staying on them for a while. Maybe even a year to ride this out. I've found the meds take the edge and panic feeling away. (I'm not a doctor just my experience)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Dewayne,

Brother, just relax. Take some deep breaths. It gets better.

Go for a jog. Do you belong to a gym? Go on a treadmill. Sweat.

Get on anti-anxiety medication.

You got this brother. Just let it run its course. Do whatever you can to keep your mind off it.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.