Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am here right now because i felt like I broke my boyfriend's trust and our relationship. We've been together for 2 years and we have a child. He was arrested yesterday morning for outstanding warrants and other minor charges and I have to bail him out of jail. Sitting in jail with our child at 4am waiting for him to get cleared was the most eye opening moment for me. He is a regular Marijuana user and was arrested once in other states for possessions of MJ in a small amount I was still pregnant then. I called his sister for help and asked her if she could come wait for him in jail so I could go to work and drop off our child to the babysitter, and his sister asked me if he was doing something else and i just broke down and cry and told her he's on drugs and abusive to me and told her so many things on how he treated me since we've been together. I just don't know who to talk to, i thought telling his sister is going to help him change his behavior. He is always out on fridays to play poker all night long, verbally abusive to me, forced me to have sex with him when i was pregnant before and have to go to er coz i was bleeding, and all of these stuff was because I am hypersensitive and don't know anything "thats what he said" He will never admit that he was verbally abusive towards me and thought I was being dramatic. Now, we have a fight becoz i told his family about his activities and told me I broke his trust. He would tell me I am stupid, I don't know anything, I dont understand only one instruction, I am naive, I am retarded, introduce me as baby mama to new people, and all of these stuff are just jokes to him. Even told his friends I am very sensitive and they started distancing themselves to me becoz of that.. one time his friend called me crazy and he just sat there and told yeah you are crazy.. and that too was just a joke. He is said thats how americans do, joke at each other this way. Am I wrong for asking help from his sister? His friend consented all what he was doing becoz they could get free MJ from him maybe.. Should I just let this go and come what may? his family is coming over today and talk with him about what happened.. I am scared right now..please I need advice.. help me understand. Thank You!

·
Banned
4,306 Posts
Get trained in a good job, slowly find a decent place you can live and afford and leave.

Nothing has changed him; not you, not his kid, not an arrest, not exposure to his family.

So this is what you will continue to look forward to. Do you want him to subject your.child to this?

·
Registered
360 Posts
You are with an abusive criminal so for get about betraying his trust,you need to start planning on a way to take care of yourself with you child before he gets physical and really hurts you.

To each their own with the MJ but drugs do bring a criminal element around that can harm you and your baby don't think about him worry about yourslef.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.