Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am thankful for my spouse today because...

So today I had an "I'm thankful" moment and thought we could have a thread where we can come and post things we are thankful for within our relationship. I am not thinking the whole long list but more like 1 thing each day or every other day that can give us little reminders of why we are with the one we are with.

Mine today was during a bathroom trip. Lol as I sit there doing my business I notice the stack of magazines. And I thought "I sure am glad it's Jegs and not Jugs." As competitive as I am, this is one area I don't like to feel like I am in competition.

Next

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I'm thankful for everything I have. It's nice to have a job, house, lawn to b*tch about.

Reactions: anotherguy

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
I'd have to post every ten minutes! But let's see, here's one from today...

We both play on a pool league and recently I went through a tough time that resulted in me being treated unfairly, though the person who did it didn't realize he was being unfair until afterward. The whole event resulted in me having to switch teams, and that person told me in a pretty snotty way that I was too bossy and maybe I should go get my own team.

I wasn't ready to do that, but I was so angry and annoyed that I started considering it. My husband encouraged me, and I'm getting very close to having a full, competitive team roster for the next season.

Today, my husband called to tell me he has someone who has agreed to play for me.

His call showed me (again) how much he keeps my best interests in heart and goes all out to help make sure I succeed.

·
Banned
530 Posts
im really thankful for my wife. i can't imagine life without her. I truly met my match and in all ways. She is so great she amazes me constantly and i dont think i could be closer to another person in this world. We are so very close, i cant imagine being without her ever. She is a wonderful mother, helper, and wife. Very devoted. Very giving and loving. Just all of it. And she is thrilled to be my wife. It does me wonders to have her walking around being thrilled to be my wife. Because im thrilled to have her as my wife. We have our ups and downs, but it is so concrete i dont even doubt we were meant for eachother. i think all we have been through together, and put eachother through. Has made us just insanely close. As she says "we fit together like a puzzle. Neither of us would probably make it with someone else or find what we have with eachother elsewhere. People may not understand it, but we both know what our relationship is.".

:D

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
I'm thankfull that I feel yucky only every once in awhile. tomorrow is another day.

Reactions: anotherguy

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
I am thankful that my wife supports me in my business,and thinks that I'm all that and some more.
I'm thankful that we chose to get married and stay married.
.........................................................................................................
Edit.

This is not a thread jack, but I thankful you came back Jade!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Oh yikes. I am thankful for realizing how much I have to be thankful for.

The family is healthy and happy, and if that alone isnt reason for thanks - honest to god I don't know what is.

·
Premium Member
3,948 Posts
Um, I'm thankful that my DW is thrifty and she believes that as long as she has something that fills her needs she doesn't need another one. :D

·
Banned
296 Posts
I woke up with my 2 sons ( 7 months and 5 year old in between my wife and I ! Granted it ruins the intimacy part of our lives but wow it was wonderful having everyone there in the AM as we all slowly but surely woke up :) a wonderful way to start a Monday morning !!

·
Premium Member
2,885 Posts
Thankful my husband never scolded me , looked at me in disgust or acted like I wasn't the same person he married when I gained weight.
You're lucky! :) that's definitely one to be thankful about.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.