Talk About Marriage banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

Registered
hello friends i been together with my wife for 20 years we have 3 kids all almost over 16 years of age ...my wife reach age 41 i have not been the perfect husband ,we have had our ups and downs . but 3 moths ago she mention to me that shes getting older and that it be fun to start going out with her friends ..and start dating younger guys ..she continues to tell me that she loves me that she will never leave me
Full stop right here. See how many single younger guys want to deal with a 41 year old single mother of 3 teenagers.

Take off, lift heavy weights, shave your head, grow a beard and get a tattoo.

Your testosterone is too low and I can tell that just from your post.

Leave her deranged old ass and see how she likes it on her own.

She says she will never leave you because you are a paycheck for her to wh.ore herself out.

See how she likes the reality of being a middle aged, single mom, having to take care of everything herself, while seeing how many younger guys will put up with her geriatric butt.

It's past time you slapped the silly cow upside her head with a cold dose of reality.

Registered
Oh he'll still be paying for everything.

But she and the studboy will either want to have time to themselves away from him, or they'll have some kind of kink thang where they want him to watch.

The odds favor they'll rather not have him around so my money is on her moving out.

She'll still want him to keep paying for everything, but she'll be at the other guy's house.
That's why he should split and let her have the single life of a old leftover wife with delusions of grandeur.馃槈

Registered
It鈥檚 interesting how the dynamics of power play out in some relationships. The duality is that you can almost appreciate their boldness as much as you are mortified by their actions.
I'd just spank her dumb ass until she couldn't sit down and then screw her into oblivion every time she talked about her bullshyt.

It would be an open invitation to this barbarian.

Registered
It could also be that they get be脿t down so bad that they can't come back mentally
So we shouldn鈥檛 tell them the blunt truth and reality of their situation?
They need to understand the reality and their role in it, in order to have any chance at improving it.

And if a man is so fragile that he can鈥檛 handle blunt reality from some strangers on the Internet (who are actually trying to help him) - he鈥檚 not going to be capable of handling his wife or improving his situation anyway.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Open relationships are always one-sided. The one asking, is usually opening it up for themselves, and because they want the financial benefits of staying married. They don鈥檛 ever think their other half will divorce them or get any action themselves.

These ones are always easy! You give them a divorce, or feel free to meet someone new. (Usually they won鈥檛 like that, but by this stage you shouldn鈥檛 really care about the person that doesn鈥檛 care about you).

It鈥檚 really an easy choice here! Good luck.
She keeps saying who will take her seriously? She's like guy at clubs wont I'm old n they know that am married so no worries I won't fall in love or anything.

Registered
So we shouldn鈥檛 tell them the blunt truth and reality of their situation?
They need to understand the reality and their role in it, in order to have any chance at improving it.

And if a man is so fragile that he can鈥檛 handle blunt reality from some strangers on the Internet (who are actually trying to help him) - he鈥檚 not going to be capable of handling his wife or improving his situation anyway.

Tell me then....How many 2x4's are enough ? I suspect they are a bit fragile and emotionally destroyed when they get here
And yea , I know they need to hear it..

Registered
When you fish in a cesspool you catch a turd. Your wife will get a big stringer of turds and you will only be left with the stench.

Let鈥檚 get real though. If you are the type of man whose wife isn鈥檛 afraid to rub open marriage in his face than I VERY seriously doubt you are going to score any snatch on the open market.

Registered
She keeps saying who will take her seriously? She's like guy at clubs wont I'm old n they know that am married so no worries I won't fall in love or anything.
After everything in this thread, and all of the guidance you鈥檝e been given, you came back to say this?

I鈥檓 changing my guidance to you. Go for it. You should go ahead and support her desire to give herself sexually to other men.
Make sure you鈥檙e waiting for her when she gets home so you can clean her up while she tells you about everything she did with those better men. Who knows, maybe she鈥檒l even let you watch now and then.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
@caifan80 ....1st you will not get much support on this forum for an open marriage.

You agreed to let your wife step out of your marital bedroom into someone else's.

What changed in your marriage that you would allow this ? There must have been some deal breaker event , where this was discussed ?

You are having high anxiety, which is changing the relationship dynamic with your children. Instead of parenting your are projecting your unhappiness toward them.
Is that really worth it ?

You are obviously having 2nd thoughts about this open marriage arrangement.
My advice is to tell your wife that you are not on board with this arrangement any longer and that you don't want her to go thru with it.

From what I have read both parties must be 100% on board for open marriages to work.

Obviously this is not the case with you.

Your anxiety will grow until it eats you from the inside out. Everything will change in your life. IMO there is no future in it if you already feel this way and it hasn't even happened yet.

When these conversations come up it , it always makes me wonder , does she already have someone in mind ? Maybe she has already stepped out on you ?

You mentioned going out with her girlfriends , are they coaching her / supporting her decision to do this ? Have you talked to any of them about this ? I'm sure your wife has talked to them about it.

Bottom line....I wouldn't stay in this relationship. It almost sounds like it's a last ditch effort on your part to stay married.
I told her yesterday just to challenge her please guys help ..I told her let's say you started dating a guy and you been with him weeks months Do I have the power to tell you stop seeing that guy ? Cause we initially agree that we don't care about anyone else only us 2 ..her answer I think that will be my decision who I stop or continue seeing ?? I also told her what will happen if I woke up tomorrow n tell you I don't want to move forward with any of this ..her answer maybe in the future after a little bit 0f fun I mean if I see that it's affecting you then I stop 鉁嬶笍..WTF ?? In my mind is why does she want to not stop before she affects me .....I need advise on this next issue when she goes out with her female friends to bars n such ..im at home counting minute by minute feels like eternity for her to return. I have tough of disappearing from this family even my kids that way she can answer them why I left also I want her to Pay for this by me disappearing from my kids for years so she can tell them I left cause of her life

Registered
I told her yesterday just to challenge her please guys help ..I told her let's say you started dating a guy and you been with him weeks months Do I have the power to tell you stop seeing that guy ? Cause we initially agree that we don't care about anyone else only us 2 ..her answer I think that will be my decision who I stop or continue seeing ?? I also told her what will happen if I woke up tomorrow n tell you I don't want to move forward with any of this ..her answer maybe in the future after a little bit 0f fun I mean if I see that it's affecting you then I stop 鉁嬶笍..WTF ?? In my mind is why does she want to not stop before she affects me .....I need advise on this next issue when she goes out with her female friends to bars n such ..im at home counting minute by minute feels like eternity for her to return. I have tough of disappearing from this family even my kids that way she can answer them why I left also I want her to Pay for this by me disappearing from my kids for years so she can tell them I left cause of her life
You have to tell her NO....You are not ok with screwing other guys....Tell her if she still wants to then SHE will end your Marriage

41 - 60 of 67 Posts