Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello friends i been together with my wife for 20 years we have 3 kids all almost over 16 years of age ...my wife reach age 41 i have not been the perfect husband ,we have had our ups and downs . but 3 moths ago she mention to me that shes getting older and that it be fun to start going out with her friends ..and start dating younger guys ..she continues to tell me that she loves me that she will never leave me and for some reason i agree..afraid of losing her .but what i notice is i was never a jealous person until now ..i feel like my personality has changed so much i dont plan things no more i use to love vacations i lost the taste in life somtimes i dont feel like working ..i get angry real fast now my kids notice my mood swings ,,whats happening to me ? how will this end ,,she has not slept with no one yet ..we set ground rules that she will tell me everything .

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Shaking my head.
So you willingly allowed your wife to cuckold you, give herself sexually to other men because you were afraid of losing her.
You should be more afraid of losing your own dignity and self-respect.

Is there a question here? Are you looking to change your situation and stop being a pathetic cuckold, or are you just wanting to share your self inflicted misery?

If she hasn’t actually slept with anyone yet (that you know about) then you may still be able to get out of this with your dignity intact, not sure about your marriage.

1. Tell her immediately that the deal is off, you reconsidered the situation and you will not tolerate an open marriage. if she wants to **** other men, she’s free to do so as a single woman but not as your wife.

If she insists that she still wants to sleep with other men, file for divorce immediately.
Tell her very clearly that if she attempts to engage with other men, you will divorce her immediately.

2. clearly your wife does not respect you and is not in love with you. A woman who respects her husband would never suggest such a thing.
You need to decide if you’re willing to live with that.
The fact that she proposed such a thing in the first place should be enough to prompt you to divorce her.

3. you need to figure out why your wife has no respect for you, and why you have allowed yourself to be so passive and weak in your marriage for things to get to this point. You need to fix yourself, or your next relationship will likely wind up in exactly the same place.

Women respect strength, confidence and leadership in men. And they despise men who they see as weak, passive or less dominant than them.
There’s clearly a serious power imbalance in your marriage, and it’s not in your favor. Fix yourself and don’t let that dynamic be repeated.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Weren’t you here under a slightly different name about a year ago with the same topic??

If your wife tells you straight to your face she is ready to bang young dudes then she is done. From this point forward it is exactly YOUR OWN FAULT if you stay married to her.

I really don’t have sympathy for guys like you. I really don’t even comprehend that you don’t understand what to do.

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
hello friends i been together with my wife for 20 years we have 3 kids all almost over 16 years of age ...my wife reach age 41 i have not been the perfect husband ,we have had our ups and downs . but 3 moths ago she mention to me that shes getting older and that it be fun to start going out with her friends ..and start dating younger guys ..she continues to tell me that she loves me that she will never leave me and for some reason i agree..afraid of losing her .but what i notice is i was never a jealous person until now ..i feel like my personality has changed so much i dont plan things no more i use to love vacations i lost the taste in life somtimes i dont feel like working ..i get angry real fast now my kids notice my mood swings ,,whats happening to me ? how will this end ,,she has not slept with no one yet ..we set ground rules that she will tell me everything .
Call it off, that life is not for you and it will completely ruin you mentally.

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
..i feel like my personality has changed so much i dont plan things no more i use to love vacations i lost the taste in life somtimes i dont feel like working ..i get angry real fast now my kids notice my mood swings ,,whats happening to me ? how will this end ,,she has not slept with no one yet ..we set ground rules that she will tell me everything .
This is what males go through when they've been emasculated. If you cut your balls off, you'd undergo the same changes.

You've allowed yourself to be cuckolded and emasculated.

How will it end?.... If you don't take action, it will end with you watching her getting all polished up to go out on her dates and then laundering her semen-soaked underwear when she comes home to get caught up on sleep the next morning.

Next she will lose absolutely all desire and attraction for you and will only on sex with her other lovers.

Then one day within a matter of months if not weeks, one of her studs will decide he wants more of her and she will pack up and be gone in a weekend.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Tell her that your first ground rule is that if she puts out for anyone it better be you.
Ground Rule #2: If number one is violated, you will swiftly file for divorce.
Tell her that if she doesn't like it, "Don't let the door hit 'ya where the good Lord split 'ya."

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Actually the stud will move in his bedroom as he moves out to the couch. He can still pay for everything from the couch.
Oh he'll still be paying for everything.

But she and the studboy will either want to have time to themselves away from him, or they'll have some kind of kink thang where they want him to watch.

The odds favor they'll rather not have him around so my money is on her moving out.

She'll still want him to keep paying for everything, but she'll be at the other guy's house.

·
Premium Member
6,813 Posts
I'm getting some weird deja vu...It's not the same user name but it's very similar. It's the same issue, not sure if it's the same person...

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I'm getting some weird deja vu...It's not the same user name but it's very similar. It's the same issue, not sure if it's the same person...

I sure hope so. It’s more depressing to think there are multiple dudes like this.

·
Registered
16,027 Posts
You can’t possibly be this naive. Go online and check your phone bill. Good chance you’ll find her new boyfriends phone number.

·
Registered
13,723 Posts
I'll take "water is wet" for 1000 Alex. Shesh..

If you can't find the courage to divorce her do what others do in this situation, use the time to date and find her replacement. Just let the women know you are doing so.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I'll take "water is wet" for 1000 Alex. Shesh..

If you can't find the courage to divorce her do what others do in this situation, use the time to date and find her replacement. Just let the women know you are doing so.
Or, just find a woman who wants to date you.
Beat her to the punch.
Then, you can have the pleasure of her being jealous.
However be classy about it.
Offer her some cheese with her whine.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts