Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
361 - 380 of 380 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
instead of divorcing him, how about not cheating again, and taking the knowledge of this affair to your grave?

the divorce will devastate him. as will finding out you screwed another man. how about learning from that mistake, and improving yourself?
Which is what she wants hear and what she wants to do. It is manipulation and deception by omission

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Which is what she wants hear and what she wants to do. It is manipulation and deception by omission
i see i missed that she cheated with THREE men.
that is probably non recoverable at this point.
for some reason i confused this with one of the ONS threads

·
Registered
15,429 Posts
So, I wonder if this means that she was okay with her cheating the first two times. And if that's the case, then what's so special about this time that's making her feel regret? Is there a possibility of exposure?
I suspect she feels that this time will be once too many for him.

·
Banned
650 Posts
You’re not ready for marriage. Divorce and grow up. Figure out who you are and what you want in life, then find someone on a similar path when you’re ready. You married too young, I know there’s a lot of pressure for women to marry before their “expiration date,” but marriage is for adults and you aren’t there yet.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My 2 cents. I wish my wife was like her at least she is honest. My wife is cheating on me and not telling me. Finally, she asked me for divorce but still zip.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just want to point out that youve gone out of your way to cheat on your husband so many ****ing times that why not just get divorced? THIS RELATIONSHIP IS NOT WORKING. Also, you literally got drunk before going to your affair partners house, and used that as an excuse for caving??

Your husband shoulda been done with you a long time ago

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
You are just trash. Worst then that. You are the single worst thing in his life.
I do agree with the second part. Then again, My child would have been 21 today. Killed by an abortion I could not stop. Only later to find out ex did it because she didn't even know if baby would have been the same race as me. I'm not too objective to cheaters today, save to say there is a huge amount of rage, even 21 years later.

For all I know, she could have killed my (now 21yo) child.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I don't feel sorry for you at all. You betrayed the man you married, twice. Shallow doesn't even begin to describe your personality. The only advice you get from me is to divorce the man and let him go so he can find a REAL woman - one who is faithful and has some integrity. You seriously lack in everything that is good and healthy to a marriage.
Where is the integrity in choking her? Please.

Any moral high ground he had was lost when he put his hands on her.

They are both at fault here for violating the boundaries of their vows. Only one of them could go to jail for his actions

·
Registered
65 Posts
I hope you divorce him — for his sake and yours.

I hope you keep the third betrayal to yourself. He doesn’t need more trauma to understand that this is a failed marriage.

I hope you find a good therapist to help you grow as a person.

I hope you learn how to take real responsibility for your actions while not minimizing the reprehensible, violent actions of others. Two truths can exist at the same time: you were wrong to cheat. He was wrong to react with violence.

Spend more time thinking about how you can be a better person - in general. Less time focused on getting your thrills from other people.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Where is the integrity in choking her? Please.

Any moral high ground he had was lost when he put his hands on her.

They are both at fault here for violating the boundaries of their vows. Only one of them could go to jail for his actions
False equivalency. You don't know your heart when it blows up... I'd rather get choked and punched!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I hope you divorce him — for his sake and yours.

I hope you keep the third betrayal to yourself. He doesn’t need more trauma to understand that this is a failed marriage.

I hope you find a good therapist to help you grow as a person.

I hope you learn how to take real responsibility for your actions while not minimizing the reprehensible, violent actions of others. Two truths can exist at the same time: you were wrong to cheat. He was wrong to react with violence.

Spend more time thinking about how you can be a better person - in general. Less time focused on getting your thrills from other people.
He needs to know the truth. You can't float above the storms you don't know about.

·
Banned
63 Posts
I do agree with the second part. Then again, My child would have been 21 today. Killed by an abortion I could not stop. Only later to find out ex did it because she didn't even know if baby would have been the same race as me. I'm not too objective to cheaters today, save to say there is a huge amount of rage, even 21 years later.

For all I know, she could have killed my (now 21yo) child.
Damb that’s harsh. So sorry to hear that

·
Registered
112 Posts
I want to do what’s right. I don’t want to give up on my marriage so easily.
You want to do what is right.

For who?

Yourself or your husband.

Just because you have no morals and intentionally chose to cheat, you're going to ask him to throw his moral compass away and take you back.

How can you do that?

He's honored/honoring his vows to you. You threw them away and now he'll have to overlook that and throw away his moral compass and give a cheater another chance, just because you want to stay married to him.

What if he doesn't want to remain married to a cheater?

What if he doesn't want to live the rest of his life with a so called wife he'll never be able to trust again?

Will you do what he wants and let him go without fighting him tooth and nail?

WHY is that you NOW care about your marriage? WHY didn't you care about that before spreading your legs for another man?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I had a real mental check in today with myself and I think you’re 100% right. I think I need to just divorce him.

We’ve both done wrong in this relationship. I don’t think we were ready for any of this. I’m just sorry it took me so long to see that.
Trash logic emits from trash thinking contained in trash. Have fun, your husband made the biggest mistake in his life ever even giving you the time of day.

361 - 380 of 380 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.