Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How in the world do you get your husband to finish things he has started around the house? It is bad enough that he tends to start things that really don't need fixed to begin with but then he never finishes them. Any help or tips would be great, thanks.

·
Registered
162 Posts
How in the world do you get your husband to finish things he has started around the house? It is bad enough that he tends to start things that really don't need fixed to begin with but then he never finishes them. Any help or tips would be great, thanks.
I usually help him with the task or am sitting nearby. That tends to keep him focused and gives us a little together time to boot!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Let me tell most men are bad at that. They are real good at starting many things, but finish very few. It is really frustrating.

·
Registered
148 Posts
If anyone figures out the magic solution please share, we have lived in our new house for over a year and half and the list just keeps growing and growing.....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I guess I am not the only one that has this problem at home. It is nice to see that this is somewhat commen and not just him being lazy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.