Talk About Marriage banner

101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Wow, so now instead of giving you real solutions, you are being told to buy toys and masturbate.

It's not just about having an orgasm, it's about being loved and the intimacy that sex provides.

I think divorce if a much better solution. At least then you could find a man who actually wants to have sex.
Hence the part where I said it is NOT a replacement .... but can at least help blow off a little steam.

I agree it is about being loved. There is no comparison.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Hence the part where I said it is NOT a replacement .... but can at least help blow off a little steam.

I agree it is about being loved. There is no comparison.
Its not steam i wanna blow off lol lol
He is not interested in playing with a dildo to gelp me he is very selfish with sex .He never has had to try to hard even when i pretended played i didnt want it he just gave up -

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
It sounds like you don't want a divorce. Why don't you give serious thoyught to a vibrator and talk to you husband about you mutually using it so that you can feel the closeness of him. He may be intimidated or feel embarrassed or ashamed that you have to resort to that; but, many couples routinely include this in their lovemaking.

Otherwise, he's just a roommate - a grouchy one at that.
Ok we have one we used to use it when we were having sex now we arent having sex he isnt interested in using it. He isnt interested in pleasing me we have had all these discussion -he cant get it up so he is not going to do it and certainly not for me its so sad

101 - 103 of 103 Posts