Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
every sign in my realtionship at this point in time is pointing to my husband leaving, he said that i dont agree with him, and that things are different, he even went as far as saying he felt like i was an ex when he was talking to me which broke my heart. Any suggestion on what i should or where to go from here?

·
Premium Member
3,707 Posts
im husband and me have been married for only a few months, and i am currently seven months pregant. His work reqiures him to travel, so he is only home on the weekends. we talk at night but latey when hes home on the weekends he never wants to spend time with me or talk about things. he keeps accusing me of taking his money and yells at me constantly and saying im stressing him out. Im starting to get really worried he means everything to me what should i do? he wants nothing to do with me lately and im so lonely, how do i get him to spend time with me without starting a fight boutit?
Seems like you are having several issues, but let's see if I can remember them and sum them up.

You are pregnant and newly wed
Your husband works out of town only home on the weekends
He never spends time with you
He controls the money
He verbally abuses you
He is now questioning whether the child is his
He regularly threatens you with divorce
He neglects you emotionally
He even says he feels like you are his ex.

At best it sounds like the love is gone from him if it was ever there. At worst it sounds like he is trying to manipulate and control you through verbal abuse and breaking your will down.

please read the following link and respond.

http://talkaboutmarriage.com/general-relationship-discussion/360-verbal-abuse-thesis.html

draconis

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.