Talk About Marriage banner

4641 - 4660 of 4827 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Lolol!!!!!! My dad took me to see this at a drive-in when I was FIVE years old, and I remember jumping from rug to rug in my house after, because I was scared of sharks on the wood floors...Lol!
Wow! If I saw this at age 5 I would have nightmares for months!

·
Registered
891 Posts
Wow! If I saw this at age 5 I would have nightmares for months!
I KNOW -- I DID!!! In his defense, he was 25 (so, an idiot), and he had also taken me to see The Deep and A Man Called Horse, which definitely upset me, but hadn't scared me...not like Jaws. I had to close my eyes at scary movies after that...because we all know that makes it NOT as scary, right? DUH!!! Lol!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Lolol!!!!!! My dad took me to see this at a drive-in when I was FIVE years old, and I remember jumping from rug to rug in my house after, because I was scared of sharks on the wood floors...Lol!
I once went deep sea fishing. Guess what movie we watched the night before we went?

Yeap, JAWS. Every darn 10" mackerel we hooked became a big white shark and we were doomed to be pulled overboard. What an adventure.

Has anyone every been on a boat where the boat was nearly perpendicular to the horizon at times? There were some bloody big waves! Happily, I never got seasick like some of the other boatmates. LOL

4641 - 4660 of 4827 Posts