Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I had friends come in from out of town. I had suspected that there was something more lately between her and him. Since we have not been getting along and I had all but cut off talking to her I can only blame myself. Later that night when Other wife went to bed I decide to turn in before Him and my wife. As I was turning off the light in a different room I looked down to see the two of them starting to get intimate. The more I watched the more the further they went. The really weird thing was I was actually enjoying watching them go at it. Finally when I saw them get up and move to a more secluded space I knew it was going further. I grab my Binoculars and snuck out the front door and around the side of the house to find out how far they would go. As I watched I saw something I have not seen out of my wife in a long time. I saw my wife start to take off her clothes then expose her boobs to Him. He took out his **** and She started playing with His **** while he played with her boobs and squeezed her nipples. They were at it for a while when She surprisingly went down on Him and started sucking his **** working on getting him hard which is something she rarely ever did with me. I watched him lean back and moan from her giving him a blowjob. I think that upset me more than anything since I had a hard on watching them. I knew she would go all the way with him if I didn’t stop it. I then came back into the house and was trying to decide what do next. The strange part was how turned on I was watching them and seeing Her happy and horny. I then got totally naked and went down to confront them. They were mortified and I told them if they wanted to do it to come to bed and we would have a three way. They were not sure how I really was since I gave the mixed signal and was totally naked. They wound up coming to separate beds and She of course was feeling guilty. She and I had a very long talk and discussed the complete scene. She told me it was the only time and it would never happen again. I hate to say it will I just know how weak she is when it comes to being faithful. At that point I was still hard as a rock and she let me do anal with her and it was so good. His Wife still has no idea what went on. i wanted him to go at it again with my wife but I know is is afraid that I will tell his wife or he will get caught. He has a lot to loose financially.
how would you have reacted and since my wife has said she loves me but is not in love with me. I would after seeing this like to do a 3-way but I have been wondering how you would have reacted at the time.

·
Banned
143 Posts
btw it is quite normal (sadly) to see their wife being *** by someone else, you may have a Cuckold tendency but are you actually taking this kind of bull**** to you? WTF are you thinking!

p.s heres a plan you can allow him to *** your wife again and invite the OM's wife to come while the OM ***s your wife and you can bust them easily, the good thing is that you can completely destroy the OM and your stbxw too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My real question is how other men would have reacted like making a big scene or beating up the other guy etc. My Shrink said I handled it better than anyone he knows because I thought of others over myself and that fact that I was at fault for certain parts of our relationship. He was surprised at how fast I thought and me facing the 2 of them totally naked. Even funnier is that he asked me if it was hard shaving my nuggets. I'm trimmed and almost totally shave down there. To add I am still friends with them and him and they just came to stay with us last weekend.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Good for you, OP!
Me? I would have interrupted the oral and told them to gather the guys sleeping wife and not let the door hit ANY of them in the ass on the way out.
But, that's just me and There was much more going on during my twenty year marriage than this and I was too stupid to even notice it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thunderstruck this story actually did happen. I have been to my shrink more than once and I still struggle once in a while with whether I should have told the other wife but it just isn't in my DNA. I could have easily beat the [email protected] out of him but I like the guy and let's face it my wife even though she is a bbw has an unbelievable body and I can't blame him for wanting it too. There is a lot that has happened in our 29 year marriage and even though I have been faithful I haven't been perfect. Job hopping and non-financial stability was a driving factor to her weakness. I just wonder if she would have gone all the way with him if I would not have busted them. By the way my shrink cracked a big smile when I told him about busting them totally naked. I told him it was OK to laugh because afterwards I thought it was pretty clever and funny! Trust me this is a very true story.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
How would I have reacted? I would have interrupted them the minute I noticed what was going on, given my partner absolute hell and immediately ordered the friends out of my house. I would then have probably told my partner to pack his bags and leave.

Reactions: Maricha75

·
Premium Member
2,853 Posts
Your reaction told your wife that you are OK with her doing other guys. Expect her to do more of it. Seems like you are OK with that anyhow, so no big deal. Maybe make a deal with her that when she does the next guy she at least tells you all about it so you can get your rocks off. Maybe she could make a video of it for you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CandieGirl this was not fantasy at all. I wish it were. I have had to learn to deal with a lot from this. I have also learned a lot about myself from what happened. Everyone says I'm one of the nicest most genuine people they have met. I am the least self centered person out of all of my friends and most forgiving. I will tell you though that I don't forget and that is the part I struggle with. As far as SadSamIam I have come to the realization that she may do it again and one thing I told her is that them doing it behind my back and thinking I didn't have a clue is what really pissed me off. Sex is sex but lying and going behind my back is what I can not tolerate. I have even told her if she feels the need to just tell me and not lie and hide it. She says it was a 1 time mistake but to be honest I don't believe her at all. I have learned that I need to start taking care of me more and will in the future do so. I think I woke her up when she didn't think I had a clue about the whole thing. I'm ADHD not stupid!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I know my husband would not have tolerated it from the very beginning. He would have kicked the crap out of the "friend" (and I use that term VERY loosely) and kicked me out of the house immediately after a well deserved butt chewing. The fact that she did it in your house while you were home would have me wondering what she has done when she is alone.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
A one time mistake? You have friends over and she just happened to make the mistake of giving her friend's husband oral sex? This isn't about accidentally serving animal fat to a vegetarian, OP, it's about crossing very specific relationship boundaries.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
She doesn't care about you. Period.

You don't accidently blow a guy.

You handled it oddly.... it worked for you.... but it didn't SOLVE anything. You weren't being kind and selfless... you were horny and wanted in on it, so it was selfish on your part too.

The friend's wife deserves to know. You didn't like your spouse sneaking around behind your back, and I'm betting OM's wife wouldn't appreciate it either. Besides, maybe she'd like to do your wife too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I agree with a lot that has been said but until you know everything judging is not right. As my shrink put it I thought on one of the highest levels he knows and it involve removing a lot of the initial emotions to make a very smart decision for me. If the other wife knew then 99% their marriage would be done for and it would hurt others and not just him and my wife. He has a younger child at home. Like I said I am not a perfect person either but I did not fool around I just can't hold a job for over 2 years at a time but have been employed though out. I can tell you I have the ace in my pocket for the future and I am not afraid to use the card when needed. I do know that he is terrified I will say something and my wife I'm not sure about her caring about anyone other than herself. That is something new I have learned about her and now I know where I stand in the relationship. I'm learning to deal and trying to figure out where I need to be for me. I have to admit yes I was horny because I'm male and it turned me on seeing my wife horny again. I have always wanted her happy even at the expense of me. That is where I am far above most men when it comes to being selfless and giving. You may see it as a fault but I don't because yes I Love her and I always will.

·
Banned
2,585 Posts
OP - I appologize for calling your situation a fantasy, but I think that by the way you're portraying it, it IS a fantasy in your head. Complete with a laughing shrink! What is this, the men's locker room?

Let's just re-examine things, shall we? Your wife says this was a one time mistake? No frigging way. I've been on both sides of the infidelity fence, and trust me, there's no way in hell those 2 are taking ALL their clothes off and getting completely naked the FIRST time with their respective spouses asleep in the same house.

And really. Sneaking around the house to peak in through the window? Getting arroused? Asking them if they wanted a 3some? Of course it's going to come accross as fantasy. No offense, buy the story is defo out there...;)

·
Premium Member
3,948 Posts
Problems? You got em OP...you got em.

So your "shrink" commended you on allowing your wife to have the affair and then pat you on the back for trying to join in?

Fire your "shrink".
I agree with sinnister. Your shrink needs to get his head out of his a$$ and deal with what goes on in real life.

As for how I'd react? Like I think most men would. That's not running around in my B'day suit with my pole out, trying to get things hotter. More like it would have involved doctors and lawyers. Sorry, your shrink would have not approved. When it comes to my wife, I only need my approval.

Here's a link that will help you more than that shrink. Married Man Sex Life

Take the red pill!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I have always wanted her happy even at the expense of me. That is where I am far above most men when it comes to being selfless and giving. You may see it as a fault but I don't because yes I Love her and I always will.
I don't see you as "far above most men" and yes, I do see this as a massive fault. Putting your wife up on a pedestal, and wanting her happy (by bl*wing some dude) at your expense...man, you're asking for the mother of all meltdowns.

FIRE YOUR GIGGLING SHRINK TODAY.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.