Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I don't feel like my situation is typical of other affairs that I've seen on here.

You're wrong.

He's behaving like a typical serial cheater; and unfortunately, you're reacting like a typical co-dependent BS. I'm sorry to tell you, but you're in complete denial, just grasping for justifications due to your fear of divorce.

We see that quite often here.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I'm saying because HE WANTS the tracker OFF his phone is a RED FLAG. There should be NO reason for him to be concerned about being tracked. I am not worried if my wife wanted to use a tracker on my phone and I can track hers (but I haven't checked for a long time).

Off goes the tracker... and he can go somewhere for an hour that he shouldn't be. Or maybe have a 30min "lunch and sex break" at that OW's work.

When I caught my cheating behind my back, it was because I checked her tracking. I knew when she left home, where she went (his apt) and that they stayed for about 30~40 minutes. They were not talking, which is what she told me the first time.

Unblocking and re-blocking is not difficult. Also, check his FB on his phone... does he have more than one account?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.