Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am new member. Would like to post a new thread. But don't know how. .It says , I don't have access.

·
Administrator
42,612 Posts
I have approved you for posting. If you continue to have a problem, please send me or another moderator a private message. Another user you can message is "Yungster", this is the account used by most of the admins. So if you PM Yungster, the team will see your PM.

You might want to start by starting a thread in "General Relationship Discussions" forum.

·
Administrator
42,612 Posts
Just curious,

Isn't this a new thread?
What's happening to many new users is that until they are approved, they can only post in the introduce yourself forum. And then when they do post a thread, is marked as needing a moderator to approve it. And until their thread is approved, no one can see their thread/post.

So... while you can see the post/thread now, look at the difference between the date/time of his first post and my reply. That's how long no one, not even the OP, could see his thread/post.

·
Registered
7,942 Posts
What's happening to many new users is that until they are approved, they can only post in the introduce yourself forum. And then when they do post a thread, is marked as needing a moderator to approve it. And until their thread is approved, no one can see their thread/post.

So... while you can see the post/thread now, look at the difference between the date/time of his first post and my reply. That's how long no one, not even the OP, could see his thread/post.
Thanks for the clarification. I guess I must have lurked for a while before looking to post.

·
Premium Member
11,737 Posts
A beating was avoided

1 - 7 of 7 Posts