Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

As I am turning out to be 29 years old next month my parents are planning for my marriage. They are searching for my partner, but personally I feel to get married with perfect man who fulfills all my needs. Thinking over it I decided to register myself for Matrimonial sites. My only question is that does online marriages also successful or do I get the right type of life partner online? Any Suggestions please make me reply.

·
Registered
17,074 Posts
There are no perfect partners because there are no perfect people. I suggest you find someone who shares your basic life values and beliefs. Stay away from self-centered people, the lazy, the crazy, the violent, drunks, druggies, and the dishonest.
Pay less attention to her beauty and more attention to her mother's relationship with her father. That's the woman who raised her and that's what a marriage looks like to your potential bride. Watch how the young lady treats her parents, especially her father. If she treats him disrespectfully or dishonestly you will end up getting the same.

Finding a good partner is really important but it's more important for you to resolve to be a good husband, man, and father. Whoever you end up with and however they are chosen, they aren't going to make you happy. You must choose to be happy or not. There will be disagreements and arguments no matter who you end up with. Really great partners communicate honestly and they are committed to making the marriage work.

I don't agree with the "left it flow" strategy. Marriage is the most important decision you will make. You don't just let your future happen. You plan, study, prepare, and constantly improve. Once you believe you've found the right young lady, there are marriage classes couples can attend to learn how to be successful couples. Get in one. A marriage isn't like buying a house. It's more like buying land and building materials. You don't really "get" a marriage, you both daily build one and it's never completely finished. Most folks would love to have an expensive, beautiful house but very few are willing to build on one every day for the rest of their lives. Find a woman who is willing and capable of doing so.

After you have found a woman of great character who shares your values, if you aren't sexually attracted to her, walk away.
Every married person should feel that their mate desires them. If you don't feel deep respect for her as a person, walk away. Love cannot exist without respect.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
I saw him the other day walking down the beach. He was looking for companionship and asking around to his friends if they knew of a woman for him. He sleeps wondering each night about the day that you two will meet, not realizing that he has already met you. He wonders what your name will be, not realizing that he already knows it.

You will find him again. All you have to do is look up and and show him that beautiful smile!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Hi

As I am turning out to be 29 years old next month my parents are planning for my marriage. They are searching for my partner, but personally I feel to get married with perfect man who fulfills all my needs. Thinking over it I decided to register myself for Matrimonial sites. My only question is that does online marriages also successful or do I get the right type of life partner online? Any Suggestions please make me reply.
Well, is there any reason you and your parents can't use the matrimonial sites together, so that they can help you choose instead of choosing for you?

You're making it sound like it's one or the other. I don't think that has to be a choice.

Many people value their parents' advice regardless of how they meet their spouse. Sometimes it's so easy to be blinded to red flags, having two more sets of eyes and ears on your side is a good thing, whether your parents or your friends, they know you best, or should. And in a family-oriented life, it's important that everyone gets along.

One thing for sure, better to look for a marriage partner, among those who are really wanting a marriage. Not because they have to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.