Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's not on my friends list. I found it in my "Other messages" because he's not on my friends list. Same, I only allow family and not even male friends from highschool anymore. My list is exclusively female and relatives :rofl:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its on facebook. Click your messages, See all, theres another tab at the very top next to Inbox that says "Other" - meaning from someone not on your list. Nope, I don't know him. He's not mutual with anybody I DO know either. I get messages like this a lot. Boyfriend accuses me of being a flirt but I'm really not lol

·
Registered
61 Posts

This is how I deal with them! My profile says I'm in a relationship.

How do you deal with them?
:rofl: What a hoot!

I never get messages like that. But I think mine is set so only people on my friends list can contact me.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My family lives far away. That's a no go for me. FB is how we communicate. Wide open to the boyfriend too. Nothing to hide here! He doesn't like TAM though because I made him stop talking to his female friend over the advice here. And boy am I glad I did! lol

·
Registered
663 Posts
A lot of that is spam on FB. I got a friend request from some 'girl' who was about 19, blonde and gorgeous who lived in another state and had a new account with 3 friends. Obviously I didn't accept the request or click on it.

Don't even respond to stupid crap like that . Just delete it.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
A lot of that is spam on FB. I got a friend request from some 'girl' who was about 19, blonde and gorgeous ...
That, plus the friends of friends thing. I friended a HS buddy, and then I started getting messages and friend requests from a bunch of women who looked like stri**ers. I looked at his list and saw that he had "friended" hundreds of dancers, stri**ers, etc.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've had a few irritating people contact me like that. One or two important though, but the feature is pretty pointless as its not very obvious.

I'd imagine good looking girls (with them in profile pics) get a ridiculous amount of those type of messages on there.

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
I had to go look....I just found my "other messages" , I had a whole bunch in there ~ some of them had to do with groups I like, I never noticed it before, I had a few hits too, asking for a date, one seems to know who I am, but I don't know them, asking if I remember them.

Just ignore it, I wouldn't get all worked up over it. It's just an unfortunate way for some to go around & make random irritants of themselves -to complete strangers. Means little, I'd just delete it and forget it...then move on to your Privacy settings & control more.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.