Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
533 Posts
For example of mood swings, after the event with the texting issue , a couple days later she had calmed down and we were getting along, then one night she decided to make rude comments about the girl like call her fat etc, and it started a fight which resulted in her locking me out of our bedroom. One day everything's fine next day bad.

Another example, we were touring my sons Kindergarten class during summer and everyone's happy and I went to check in with the teacher who happens to be a recent graduate, attractive young lady and I fill out our contact info on the card they gave us and met her and turned it in. She accused me of flirting with her moments later. I thought she was joking, she wasn't. I was like really??? Grow the hell up.

My oldest is 5 and I know he has noticed somethings. I get a lot of work emails and I am on my phone a lot, and my wife made a comment about me talking to my "girlfriend" right in front of my son! I wanted to scream I was so mad but I laughed it off hoping he wouldn't notice. I can only imagine what she would say to them if we separated, things like Daddy doesn't love you etc.
dude. your wife is insecure. And with reason as you basically in a round about way had some sort of emotional affair. i dont know if she ever screwed your buddy, who knows. But you dont know she did either from what i recall reading this.
i have no idea if she has issues, i wont comment on that, because i cant tell if she is just reacting to you.
if i had a emotional affair my wife would be off the ****ing wall.
Far as mood swings. well what woman dont have mood swings?
All i can tell, is your wife is insecure. Go make her secure. she is your wife. Fix this crap.
Then if she is still the big demon, with you there leading, nurturing, loving her. you have a complaint. If you are off having emotional whatever you do, (you appear to be doing something) then you really dont have a lot of reasons to complain.
if i had thoughts of affairs at this point in my marriage my wife would probably chop my penis off while i was sleeping.

And you are right, it isnt good for the kids. Glad you are a good dad. Just make sure you are a good hubby now and have your own **** straight as your wife reacts to and is led somewhat by you. Then if she is the demon of all women, despite how loving and faithful you are, well you got something.

edit: and dont apologize to her . just fix it.

· Banned
533 Posts
The problem is her insecurities have been going on since way before any of the other stuff. It's almost child like. I am trying to be the good hubby and do counseling so we can figure out a solution. I know I haven't been perfect, but all signs I have point to her having the affair but I agreed to get over it and believe her so I need to find a way to let it go. Do I know it happened? No, I wasn't in the room and I doubt she would ever admit anyways. I guess it doesn't matter other than the sliding scale of forgiveness that exists.

I'm not having thoughts of affairs, I'm having thoughts of will I be happier alone than this? I'm starting to think I just married too young and am paying the price now. It's hard to be loving nice guy hubby when you are getting treated like a piece of crap the entire time.
everyone has different views. i see my wife as my responsibility. so if you ask me if you deserve this, or if you can have the kids without her. i would say, sure, but you failed.
Because it is a package deal. Your wife is as much your responsibility as your children. In fact more so, as your wife should come first.
You are lucky you married young, in many ways. want to know why? Because if you make this work, you will have the memories when you are older, and alot of history of you and your wife while you were young. if you meet in your fourties, the photo album starts in your fourties. you already missed half the persons life. you have the OPPORTUNITY to be apart of the majority of your wifes life, from a young age. You start when you are older, you missed part of their life, their experiences, and wont have the visions of them when they were say, twenty years old. you wont have those memorys.
she acts like a child. Then treat her like a child. Get her in line. Dont be a push over. Be her husband. But love her while you do it. She is your wife. Get a handle on your wife.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.