Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
I was 19. I didn't get along with my nephew's father though.

He clubbed me with a stick once (possibly to try and impress my evil little sister?) and I then demonstrated how to play basketball by wadding him up and bouncing him off the ground.馃槈

We really didn't speak after that for some reason.馃構

Registered
Never. I only had one sibling and he was child-free until he passed away.

My brother was 24 when he became an uncle. He came to see my son when he was a few days old, and my son was sleeping like newborns do. My brother asked how old babies are before they open their eyes... as if it was a puppy :LOL: Probably best that he didn't have kids. Loved the **** out of my kids and was great with them, but also an idiot.

Premium Member
I have no siblings, so it was when I got married, 18.

On my wife's side it is kind of crazy. She has a nephew that became an uncle to her 5 year old great-nephew the day he was born. That is because her brother will screw anything that moves and doesn't know what birth control is. 5 kids from 5 different women, two of which are sisters and one woman was married (not to him) at the time she got pregnant.

Registered
Still waiting on the day my brother decides to give up all the freedoms he loves and have kids. He is a Funcle when we do see him, he鈥檒l be a good Dad.. eventually right now he is still to selfish.

My in laws pop out kids like breath mints so technically I guess I do have a bunch through we don鈥檛 actually know them.

Registered

On my wife's side it is kind of crazy. She has a nephew that became an uncle to her 5 year old great-nephew the day he was born. That is because her brother will screw anything that moves and doesn't know what birth control is. 5 kids from 5 different women, two of which are sisters and one woman was married (not to him) at the time she got pregnant.

My half brother had 6 nieces and nephews from birth.

Registered
My brother is sixteen years older than me and he got married when he was eighteen. Less than a year later his wife gave birth to their son.
My nephew is less than three years younger than me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts