Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe this is a silly question but I'm curious how often other women shave their legs. I have this picture in my head of all of these hairless women running around who spend 30 minutes every morning tirelessly grooming themselves and I feel guilty that my H has to run his hand over stubbly legs sometimes. But with 2 little boys and a full-time job, I don't have that kind of time on a daily basis!

So I'm curious about what is typical for other women?

If any guys happen to read this thread...does it bother you if your wife is a little stubbly? I'm not talking full-on hairy but a few days of hair growth?

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
In summer, every 2-3-4 days. In winter every...................week? Maybe more.

Now don't ask how often I shave my armpits, please. You don't wanna know.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I usually shave crappily every few days... If i miss a strip or something its not a big deal... But i shave really well when i wash my hair. Maybe every 2 weeks... Maybe a couple days over.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I can shave some how I'm allergic to the metal. I use nair once a month. I do shave I hate it, but everyday. I can't shave one day then use nair, I break out so bad. once I use a razor I have to wait a week for nair.

Ah the plight of being a woman.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks ladies! I guess I'm not too much of an oddball (at least not where leg hair is concerned). I shave my armpits daily and my legs anywhere from every 1-3 days in the summer and once a week-ish in the winter. I guess I won't feel so guilty anymore.

Deejov - Yes, I hate you. I have lots of fast growing hair and it's a pain in the @ss to keep up with!

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Quite interesting.
I have never seen my wife shave her legs.
Her legs are almost hairless.
She shaves her pubic area , sometimes I help her shave it.;)
But her skin is naturally smooth, and not hairy.
Very little hair in her arm pits too , but she takes it off.

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Every day. I just run my razor over my legs quickly. But I don't grow much hair to begin with. And it's blond.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I am very slack, but also have very fair hair so it does not show. During winter once a fortnight, summer maybe twice a week tops. Pits maybe once a week. Other bits, not enough there to bother with.
My biggest issue is my big bushy man eyebrows, they need to be waxed monthly.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Quite interesting.
I have never seen my wife shave her legs.
Her legs are almost hairless.
She shaves her pubic area , sometimes I help her shave it.;)
But her skin is naturally smooth, and not hairy.
Very little hair in her arm pits too , but she takes it off.
My mother is like this. She doesn't have to shave. She hasn't ever shaved. She has no hair on her legs. I unfortunately have to shave my legs. I do it a few times a week since we're outdoors a lot of the weekend. I wish the hairy leg look was popular for women. :rofl:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Coffee Amore - I hear you! I wish I had fair, invisible hair but alas, I do not. It's dark, it's thick, it's not pretty (except on my head).

My H is from Europe, maybe I can convince him to let me grow it out to celebrate his homeland?? :p

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
My mother is like this. She doesn't have to shave. She hasn't ever shaved. She has no hair on her legs. I unfortunately have to shave my legs. I do it a few times a week since we're outdoors a lot of the weekend. I wish the hairy leg look was popular for women. :rofl:
Phew!
After reading the others,
I was seriously beginning to think something was wrong with my wife!

At least she's normal!

·
Registered
450 Posts
When Hubs is home from work (he's gone for work 3wks at at time), everything gets shaved everyday. He works hard - the least I can do is make sure he has soft silky legs to wrap around him while he's home. Last time he was home, had him shave them for me while taking a bubble bath together. Lol He was a little nervous; missed a few spots but when we reached the final result - neither of us cared!!!

When he's @ work: Legs - summer every 2-3 days; winter maybe once a week. Shave the bikini area about the same depending on whether or not I'll be laying in the sun.

Arm pits - daily no matter what time of year.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
every 1-2 days - only takes a few minutes.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.