Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fiancé has told me that everything is open to me. For a while I had his Yahoo account open on my computer as we share a groupon account. but now I'm locked out. I'm wondering if he did that or if Yahoo naturally does that. I can't remember his convoluted password either.

Just wondering with you guys, how often do you check your partner's accounts.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
I don't have a regular pattern for checking his account. It's mostly if I need to because I know someone we know is emailing him or if he asked me to check his email for him. I ask him to check my email when I'm too busy or feeling too lazy to check it myself. It's not like we check the email accounts because we're distrustful of each other. We check each other's accounts mostly to help.

·
Banned
1,696 Posts
For a while I had his Yahoo account open on my computer as we share a groupon account. but now I'm locked out. I'm wondering if he did that or if Yahoo naturally does that.
Yahoo does it automatically after a while. A few weeks if if remember correctly. Don't know if that was it in your case.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I think only once in the last 13 years. It started off checking up on my oldest daughter and everything was open.

I've seen him read my messages to my friends before. I really don't care about it.

·
Banned
50 Posts
Almost never. But for some reason, it helps me to know I can check if I feel the need.

My husband hasn't cheated, but he used to lie; because of the lies, I triggered as though I was being cheated on and I bring these insecurities of cheating from other relationships.

The transparency really helps.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I used to never check my wifes email, until 5 months ago when she randomly changed her email password. Now I check it everyday.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.