Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
23,561 Posts
Male 51, wife 62. Married 27, together 31.

I never get turned down.

She initiates several times a week and often several times a day until she gets her way with me.

Our dynamic has changed over the last few years with her becoming the primary pursuer.

If I even look at her wrong these days, she is getting naked and ready for business.

· Registered
23,561 Posts
@BIL310 you know not to pick on you but you are like very very very many of the people that show up here and want advice on how to fix your problems. That part is completely understandable. However what is not understandable is how they think they can find some type of solution here after there marriage has been smashed to bits eons ago. Like all those others you are too late …….way too late to fix much of anything. No phoenix will rise from the ashes of a burned down marriage…..EVER.
A couple of TAMmer dudes did turn it around.

It takes some work and commitment though and, like the other thread is talking about, a lot of men don't like their situation but damn few seem to do anything constructive about it.

· Registered
23,561 Posts
Thanks for your reply but you've got this completely wrong.

I've dropped the whole sex subject before and nothing changed.

Initiating more is actually something that I haven't tried. We've got into a routine of generally only having sex on a weekend after a few drinks. So last week I decided to change things up and start initiating more, midweek. That didn't work really as she turned me down 4 times, although we did have sex on Saturday. Both sober, both orgasmed.

I completely agree however that repeatedly asking for sex and getting turned down isn't attractive and not something I'm prepared to put up with, hence why I've decided to see if she's up for the no turn down policy instead. Then I wouldn't need to initiate every night and look weak and needy, I wouldn't be pressuring her into sex 10 times a week. Maybe twice a midweek but knowing that when I initiate she's receptive.
Or, you could write her off as a wife and start taking applications for the next Mrs. @BIL310 .

· Registered
23,561 Posts
There are also.lots of women in the world who DO love to have sex many days in a row. Week after week, year after year.
Love your input @Livvie .

There are far too many women who love getting stuffed on a regular basis (some double stuffed 😋) to waste good wang on sexually retarded women.

It really is partially a denied man's fault for putting up with this nonsense.

· Registered
23,561 Posts
I will be 100% honest with you: not sure that a 60 years old woman will be able to give me the regular sex I want. I think you are a special case, but at that age most women will want companionship. I really don't have the inclination to start looking for that needle in the haystack. I'd rather do without and enjoy my own company... :)
Mrs. C turns 63 in less than a month and we went like gangbusters last night and are both walking funny today.😉

I meet older women that are really wanting some action as well.

I do believe your environment for meeting women is a lot smaller than mine however.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts