Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12,249 Posts
Keep trying different stylists and salons. I'd had one stylist for years but with moving around, had to try different places. I would explain clearly what I wanted while also being open to their suggestions. I've been happy with the results.

Recently with a change I was making with my hair, my friend suggested I try her stylist. I went along, started explaining what I'd like and she shut me up lol. I'd barely said anything at that point. She told me to leave it in her hands as she knew was she was doing. I gave in. I said "Okay, do what you think." When she was blow-drying, she asked how I wanted it. I started to answer then ended up laughing and replied "Whatever you think, I'll leave it with you.." She just nodded and gave me a knowing look that I'd submitted to her.

And guess what? I'm really happy with what she did. It was great not to really think/consider what she was doing with my hair lol. I've had a lot of compliments and women at work wanting her details. Keep experimenting and searching until you find someone you're happy with and either try to explain more clearly what you're after or be open to letting go ;)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.