Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
I will say it doesnt either his initiation is ignoring me, no conversations co connection. until he has the need to get off then shakes his d1(k at me and says get naked. TURN OFF. only sees me then because I am what is there.

Last time I intiated I came out with heels and lingerie walked in where he was asked if he liked the blue. I was told to move out from in front of him he was watching TV. Never again did I.
You're in the right. You have one of the best ways to get things started as you've described.

His failing.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I will say it doesnt either his initiation is ignoring me, no conversations co connection. until he has the need to get off then shakes his d1(k at me and says get naked. TURN OFF. only sees me then because I am what is there.

Last time I intiated I came out with heels and lingerie walked in where he was asked if he liked the blue. I was told to move out from in front of him he was watching TV. Never again did I.
You're in the right. You have one of the best ways to get things started as you've described.

His failing.

Seriously how could your turn down your wife when she willing to throw herself at you and is in the mood . Big mistake

·
Registered
1,658 Posts

That’s when I would either file for divorce or start an affair.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.