Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you a get up and go cheery type of person in the morning, or are you a grump like me that needs about a half hour to shake off all the rust and doesn't want anyone talking to me until I've had some coffee?

·
Premium Member
27,811 Posts
Hop right out of bed 445 am and go for a run. After I come back and do some floor exercise then it two full glasses of water before my Americano.

·
Registered
10,162 Posts
My preference is to wake up, and spend an hour or so in bed, just relaxing before I have to face the world.

Yes, we know what the really means! ;) :lol:

My alarm sits across the room from the bed, so I listen to the music for about 10 minutes when the alarm goes off....then it's off to the shower. I do wake up in a good mood though. :)

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Normally I'm quiet and move softly til I feel awake.

When I was with my exSO,he was always so cheerful to wake up and see me that it was catching. I became that way with him too.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Snooze for 30 minutes (although I like the music idea - might need to get new alarm clock). I don't like to make a lot of conversation early in the morning. Prefer to wake up my mind and body slowly. Not grumpy but not chipper - just quiet. By the time I have a shower, then the pace picks up.

My mood is usually pretty level. I don't hit high "highs" or low "lows" really. I guess I'm the opposite of bi-polar. Used to piss the ex off - he said I should have passion somehow someway. I don't know how to fake that. I don't laugh loud or cry hard very often.

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
Hop right out of bed 445 am and go for a run. After I come back and do some floor exercise then it two full glasses of water before my Americano.
Show off!

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
Depends!

As I work shifts when I am on earlies my alarm goes at 4:30 and I have to immediately sit up in bed if I don't I know I will fall back asleep.

·
Premium Member
27,811 Posts
My wife wakes up like a zombie at 6am... drags herself out of bed shuffles to do some of her morning business. Can't talk to her right away (think black widow, biting of the head of the male copulator) until after her morning workout and I make her any one of her favorite coffee drinks.

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
My wife wakes up like a zombie at 6am... drags herself out of bed shuffles to do some of her morning business. Can't talk to her right away (think black widow, biting of the head of the male copulator) until after her morning workout and I make her any one of her favorite coffee drinks.
Yep!

Mrs Wysh prefers to be on her own till she has had her first caffiene of the day.

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
Sometimes horny:D

·
Registered
811 Posts
Alarm (music), snooze, alarm, snooze, alarm, snooze....dog starts whining to be fed. Begrudgingly get up, turn on coffee pot, brush teeth (have to do this right away! Ewwww morning breath!). Shave, go feed dog/cat, get coffee, shower (with coffee; it's a big shower).

Get done, get annoyed other people are awake now. Dress for work. Get travel mug of coffee ready. Go tell still sleeping 13 year old I love her and goodbye. Go tell 10 year old (who's less of a morning person than I am) bye and I love her.

And the saddest part...leave w/o ever having said word to stbx wife.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
lol. This sounds similar to myself. I am NOT a morning person and my husband has learned to give me some time to fully wake up before trying to talk to me about things. I don't drink coffee or anything, but a good shower will wake me up and start off my day. After that I am in a much better mood.

I'm trying to enjoy sleeping in while I still can. :)

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.