Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,750 Posts
Internally or externally depends on the toy and the partner. When? When do you want to? For how long? Til you're ready to move on to something else.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
61 Posts
Are the toys for you or him, or both? It's all up to you guys. Use them whenever you want and for however long you want. Do some research. There are tons of different kinds, both for males and females.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Go to a toy store, read instructions on the back or ask the sales person. Or start at home by Googling sex toys.
Good idea....I usually get mine from Amazon. :p

Get some basic ones that arent to complicated or expensive.....see what you like....then go for it! ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
512 Posts
indie,
Sounds like it is time for a good long talk with your hubby and explain to him the importance of him at least trying to overcome his ED.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Don't know if you are looking for this kind of toy, but if it's for your pleasure this is the best male sexual aid for impotence i have ever seen or tried. Last Longer In Bed

I have impotence problems and other problems too and found this free book. The wife loves it and it literally saved our marriage.

·
Registered
70 Posts
My wife and I started using some toys after (of all things) going to a "demonstration" put on by one of those "consultants" ("Tasteful Treasures") at one of her friends house. There are a whole spectrum of things and we have gradually added things.

·
Registered
70 Posts
We started with some lotions and oils. Our favorites are the "Nipple Nibblers" which is an edible lotion. We graduated onto a vibrating ring that goes around the my privates called a "butterfly kiss" (love it). At the demonstration they had a "mystery bag" thing which we got that had a vibrator in it. We have incorporated that into our sex lives. The next thing we are discussing is called the "we vibe" which is called a couples vibrator which one of her friends told her about and (in researching it) have found was on Dr. Oz and some other health advice shows.

For us its incremental.

·
Banned
296 Posts
I guess depending on her mood she'll either use a vibrator for clitoris stimulation which usually gets her off with noo problem ....... or if she's in a really raunchy mood she'll take out our dildo which is very " life like " and thick !! Using this would of course be internal and does stretch her mooore than just a bit ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.