Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you all keep everyone straight? Maybe Im losing my mind but I cant remember half the stuff that people say, much less who is who and what happened in their relationships.

Since my own D-Day I think I have lost the ability to remember anything.

I need cliff notes for TAM...lol

·
Premium Member
5,781 Posts
Very funny, very true. At least I know it's not just senior moments.

I click on the first page to try to remind myself of the particular facts. It's sad that there's so much predictability to the heartbreak that you can easily get them mixed up.

·
Premium Member
2,715 Posts
How do you all keep everyone straight? Maybe Im losing my mind but I cant remember half the stuff that people say, much less who is who and what happened in their relationships.

Since my own D-Day I think I have lost the ability to remember anything.

I need cliff notes for TAM...lol
Self-defense mechanism - you're a survivor.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I think up of silly ways to remember most of the more common stories and people on the site.

And just for the BS out there, if you are prone to triggers, don't read this. Just skip over it.

Like EI and Betrayed...
Well, EI, was Emotional neglIcted by her husband, leading to his giant betrayal.

Dig loves the ground so much that he started flying airplanes.
And his wife felt so rejected, that she did something that the 2 of them will regret for 1 + 4 = 5 years. Think I got that right.

And Devistated Dad was devistated when he found out his CM, (counselor and mother to his children) wife cheated on him.

And CSS couldn't wait to get out and have her attempt at the life with a loser. But she couldn't sit still and let the OM get too close to her for the affair to go phyiscal.
And Calvin, a man's name, does a man's job, and he threatend to put the OM in the hospital. Too bad he didn't.

And I'm the big and juiced up guy that did put the OM in the hospital.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think up of silly ways to remember most of the more common stories and people on the site.

And just for the BS out there, if you are prone to triggers, don't read this. Just skip over it.

Like EI and Betrayed...
Well, EI, was Emotional neglIcted by her husband, leading to his giant betrayal.

Dig loves the ground so much that he started flying airplanes.
And his wife felt so rejected, that she did something that the 2 of them will regret for 1 + 4 = 5 years. Think I got that right.

And Devistated Dad was devistated when he found out his CM, (counselor and mother to his children) wife cheated on him.

And CSS couldn't wait to get out and have her attempt at the life with a loser. But she couldn't sit still and let the OM get too close to her for the affair to go phyiscal.
And Calvin, a man's name, does a man's job, and he threatend to put the OM in the hospital. Too bad he didn't.

And I'm the big and juiced up guy that did put the OM in the hospital.
Thats pretty funny how you associate things. Kinda makes me scared to think what you might have put together from my posts!!:rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,781 Posts
Funny, I remember Devistated Dad as the poor guy who recorded his W cheating on him & then got an entire forum to feel OK with the word 'devastated' being spelled with an 'i.' :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I gave up trying to remember the individual trees a longtime ago. They are all part of the same forrest.

It's just subtle variations of the same story over and over and over.

What has become entertaining is figuring out which trees aren't real.
And you probably answered my title before you even opened it, didnt you??

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah.

But I answered... "Because Im cursed with knowledge I never wanted, and I wish I didn't have to share."

Whoops, guess I missed that one. lol.

I probably would have answered "because Im awesome like that, thats how"

Sorry just like to feel a little narcissistic every once in a while to see what the big deal is.:rofl:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Yeah.

But I answered... "Because Im cursed with knowledge I never wanted, and I wish I didn't have to share."

Whoops, guess I missed that one. lol.
So true. My sister called me today- one of her best friends' husband cheated on her. She called my sis, who called me for advice. I was, sadly, extremely helpful. It's a skill we all wish we didn't posess.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.