Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ladies how does/should a man ( your husband/ SO ) ask for a quickie without sounding like a d!ck?

( Thanks to HopelesslyJaded for the idea for the question )

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
"Hey babe.. Wanna roll in the hay??" (Jokingly, so that if I'm not in the right mood, or don't have enough time.. He's got a window to just say "I was kidding".)

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
I don't know the actual words you could use, OP, but if you and your wife have good, regular sex, I can't see that the occasional quickie would be a problem. There are times when this could be mutually satisfying, but bear in mind that women tend to need a bit of a build up to make sex enjoyable, and if both of you aren't into the odd spontaneous 'act of passion,' she mightn't feel comfortable with this.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Depends on how adventurous your wife is. You could talk dirty to her, I'm thinking:

"Wow I was just thinking about how sexy you were and how amazing it would be to just tear off your clothes right now and go at it."

Either her eyes will light up or she'll give you that "not a chance" look. If you fail, at least you were giving her a compliment. I'd try to make the driver that she is so hot that you can't help it and not that you're just horny and need a hole to stick it in.

·
Registered
663 Posts
We had a quickie this morning after a nice one last night. She actually suggested it once I woke up with a steampipe in my boxers and grinding it on her butt.

5,148 Posts
I have asked my wife for a quickie like this in the past with much success..."Honey, I might need to call up Nurse (her name) tonight. I've got that "swelling problem" again, and you know how well she "handles" that situation! Do you think she is available to come into the bedroom?" :)

She and I both start laughing, and have fun with the situation. The only thing missing is the actual Nurse costume....I still haven't bought that one yet.

·
Banned
296 Posts
With two young boys ( a 5 yo and a 8 month old ) i would often suggest to my wife " Maybe we should get the boys into bed early tonight ? ;) " !!

Thus far she has not misunderstood this suggetion !!!

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
With a quickie timing is everything.
Don't ask , just surprise her and make your move.

1]When she's in the shower...........................easiest!
2]When she's changing her clothes
3]Early in the morning before she's fully awake.
4]In the car. [Use your fingers! nobody will see!]
5]When she's trying on clothes in the changing room.

Don't ask, it takes the fun and spontaneity out of it.
The main thing is catching her off guard.
Just do it.

5,148 Posts

Just do it.
I agree Caribbean Man with the quick spontaneity ...but I was answering the question as if a man was asking for a HJ instead of "parking the Cadillac".

·
Registered
922 Posts

Just do it.
CM you've got it right :smthumbup:. Who needs words? Sweep me off my feet, make my head spin, take my breath away...In other words I want him to make his move. The element of excitement sure gets turned up when its unexpected. When he does that I can't resist him;)

·
Registered
922 Posts
"Hey, I need my pipes cleaned out!"

Seriously! Can anyone guess WHY this douch-bag is my STBXH?

LOL...hey SGW, direct him to the nearest Home Depot or Lowe's where he can find a plumbing snake...THAT outta clean out his pipes real good!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.