Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello My fellow members...

I have a friend who needs to retrieve some deleted messages/texts from her iphone regarding a domestic violence issue she is dealing with, can you guy tell me how she can retrieve these messages? thanks a bunch for your support and help.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hello My fellow members...

I have a friend who needs to retrieve some deleted messages/texts from her iphone regarding a domestic violence issue she is dealing with, can you guy tell me how she can retrieve these messages? thanks a bunch for your support and help.
If she has backed up her phone recently with itunes then just google iphone text recovery software and a program will pop up to download and you can recover the texts.

It only works for the last backup though. SO if you backed up on June 1st it would recover all texts that were between June 1st and the backup prior to that.

So if she JUST deleted the messages and hasnt backed up her phone since she deleted them then then she needs to sync her phone to her itunes and download the program.

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
Tell her not to back that phone up because it will overwrite any prior back up.

It may be too late as iPhones can auto-back-up when they`re charging if they`re set to do so.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If she has backed up her phone recently with itunes then just google iphone text recovery software and a program will pop up to download and you can recover the texts.

It only works for the last backup though. SO if you backed up on June 1st it would recover all texts that were between June 1st and the backup prior to that.

So if she JUST deleted the messages and hasnt backed up her phone since she deleted them then then she needs to sync her phone to her itunes and download the program.
thank you so much for your time!

so if she just deleted the texts, and hasnt backed up her phone, if she downloads the program to sync her phone to itunes, then she can retrieve them?

what is the program name? thanks so much again

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tell her not to back that phone up because it will overwrite any prior back up.

It may be too late as iPhones can auto-back-up when they`re charging if they`re set to do so.
thank you for your time

are you basically saying there is no hope, if she has already backed her phone up? but also dont back it up now either?

·
Registered
119 Posts

im not endorsing any products, so moderators if this is out of line please let me know.

This is one I used previously.

iPhone SMS Recovery - Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone 4S/4/3GS

·
Registered
879 Posts
thank you for your time

are you basically saying there is no hope, if she has already backed her phone up? but also dont back it up now either?
Her lawyer can request the texts from her provider if you're unable to find a less expensive solution.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
thank you for your time

If the texts she wants are on the back-up don`t back up again as it will over write the old back-up.

If she has already backed it up over the old back-up(with the coveted texts) then it`s too late.

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
Her lawyer can request the texts from her provider if you're unable to find a less expensive solution.
Posted via Mobile Device
This is the only option if she`s backed up already.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
If you accidentally lost or deleted your messages from iPhone then, you can easily restore it by using iTunes application so, first you need to connect itunes with your Mac OS X effortlessly but suppose if while using iTunes application if any errors occurs then, you can use iPhone data recovery software.

More Info : How to Retrieve Deleted Emails from Gmail on iPhone

For this to work, you must be using your GMail account set up through the native Mail client on the iPhone and not using the GMail app. If using the GMail app, the linked method does not work, once it is deleted from both the inbox and the trash, then it is deleted for good and can not be recovered.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you have ever backed up your iPhone via iTunes or iCloud, you can restore iPhone from the backup. iTunes and iCloud allow you to restore iPhone SMS, contacts, calendars, notes and settings directly from iTunes backup. After that, all of your iPhone data will be replaced by the old data in your backup folder. iOS: How to back up and restore your content

Recover iPhone without backup, or if you only want your text messages back, you may have to turn to some third party software for help. Even if you don’t have any backup files, they can help you find your text messages back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.