Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

As from my previous thread as we had that incident before!

Please to share that i have hopefully resolved my issue with my wifey.

As now I would like some advice on keeping our marriage/relationship as stronge as ever, I know that communication/Connection/Trust & also Love is key to all of this but if there is anything/tips that any experienced couples can give then please share?

currently married for 6 years now with 2 little kids, thing is our horoscopes states that we are not really compatable as she is a scorpio and im a saggitarius, we are proving this wrong and I hope I have started making steps to help her trust back, also being viet and her being british there is quite a cultural difference.

Any advice that can help me will be much appreciated.

Regards

Long

·
Premium Member
3,278 Posts
Please to share that i have hopefully resolved my issue with my wifey.

As now I would like some advice on keeping our marriage/relationship as stronge as ever, I know that communication/Connection/Trust & also Love is key to all of this but if there is anything/tips that any experienced couples can give then please share?
Hi Long,

I'm glad to hear things have looked up for you both. What you've listed above are all important & after reading your last post and now hearing you are from different cultures I would say communication is in a good spot (#1) on your list.

It sounds as though you had good intentions (wanting your wife to be fulfilled in the bedroom) but when presenting the idea of swinging she interpreted this as 'he must not be fulfilled in the bedroom' so before presenting any solutions/ideas to her, make sure you first talk about the perceived problem and really try to get her to open up so you can have close talks and come up with ideas together that she knows are for her benefit.

You've made it pretty clear that she is number 1 in your life so just make sure she knows it every day

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Swedish!

Yes it is gret to be back to normal at least! I know that communication is a strong factor to any relationship and we do talk all the time its just times I break the barrier as everyday life gets to her & me, we are both tired(having to spread our time towards our 2 little kids) and also me balancing work alongside it all!

I think that when i lose the will to speak to her its not intentional but maybe the fact that I feel we are drifting apart in some ways hence the shyness coming back but it shouldnt be like that i know.

I have told her that she is the No.1 prority in in my life and the kids as a package but the hectic lifestyle of our friends coming round on most evenings(losing quality time) and the usual stresses of life like finance/work seems to make me feel put into the background and by the time all that is done the night is over so as you can see the intimacy side has kinda suffered on her part due to being exhausted.

I know Im a man and you know men always think about their own sexual pleasures but the idea has disappeared and the only person I would love to share that intimacy again is with her and only her.

Thanks for the advice again and hope more comes through!

Long

·
Premium Member
3,278 Posts
I can relate to the shyness thing pretty well. I actually have to make a conscious effort every day to say what I'm thinking/feeling and sometimes it still stays in my head for a few days until I can open up (or force myself to). But I do realize that keeping things inside only makes me feel lonely and my husband is always supportive when I share things with him so it's worth breaking out of my shell, for both me and our marriage :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.