Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the first snow is here and I'm freezing. I can't tell you how many cups of hot lemon water I've drunk and my hands are still so cold they ache as I sit in my office with the "smart" temperature controls.

So I keep thinking of random phrases to describe cold. Here are a couple I've used already today, what have you got?

Colder than a witch's t!t

Cold as balls

Frickin' cold

Cold as hell

Hmmm....I'm starting to realize how little sense most of these make. Clearly developed by very cold people!

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Where the heck are you??

I'm in north central Alberta and it's relatively nice here today. Plus ten (that's C) going down to minus 2 or so overnight. Nice and sunny.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Colorado. It's a little above freezing (F) and supposed to get into the mid-20's tonight. I'm just not ready for it to be all cold and gloomy yet, I suppose!

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
I am not either. We're going to a football game tonight and will wear our parkas!!

·
Registered
6,967 Posts
I am not either. We're going to a football game tonight and will wear our parkas!!
Still remember how cold it was out your way in the winter.....40 below sometimes! Btw,if its the Esks game you're going to,it should be a good one.Last time I remember wearing a parka to a game was when the Argos played at the old Exhibition stadium...the damp cold coming off the lake was bone chilling,but we always brought a little something to warm the blood....fun times though!

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
You are going to laugh but 42f is chilly right now. Just 4 wks ago we were at 92f. Cold steady rain.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
42F is chilly ANY time! I've had the fall comforter on the bed for a month! May bump it up to winter fill tonight!

·
Premium Member
17,835 Posts
I think you mean, "Colder than a witch's tit in a brass brazier."

·
Registered
10,162 Posts
Hell it was 85 and gorgeous here on Saturday. And we were on the lake all day!

Sunday and Today: Cold AND raining! :mad: :wtf:

·
Premium Member
17,835 Posts
48 F here today.(Monday) 33 F this morning. I don't like winter any more.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
42F is chilly ANY time! I've had the fall comforter on the bed for a month! May bump it up to winter fill tonight!
But this is what I love about Colorado... Snowing last Friday. T-shirt weather outside in the sun at a bistro today and around 70 degrees.

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
0 this morning (that's freezing for the non-Ceciliusers :) )

Yes it was the Esks game we went to :smthumbup: There's another one Saturday afternoon - hopefully it isn't parka weather for THAT one!!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Past few days its been in the 50's during the day, down in the 40's at night. Its slowly but surely changing to Fall like temps.

·
Registered
89 Posts
But this is what I love about Colorado... Snowing last Friday. T-shirt weather outside in the sun at a bistro today and around 70 degrees.
Yep, gotta love Colorado! Heater in the morning, air conditioner in the afternoon! We actually built our first fire of the season the other night.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.