Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Maneo 
#1 ·
How do i get my wife back after i kicked her out of the house? When should i call her? What should i do? She took all her things back to her parents and she gave me the ring. We were on and off for 13yrs and 7mths married. She moved in to my house when we were ingaged for 2mths. Saturday night halloween party. I got very mad cause this drunk friend of hers started telling her that know cause shes married where have you been, your no fun anymore. So to make things short i walked home, didnt want any problems. But she never went after me. Got home at 3 in the morning then got all her things and trhough them out of the bedroom. Then called the cops cause i didnt want to be with her and any problems. She showed up at 7 in the morning yelling saying that shes out shes done that i will regret it, then she left then came back with her brother , dad, mom, sister, to help her with her stuff, cops where here and escord her out .

#3 ·
I don't know if I'm getting this right, but:-

You left her at a party because one of her friends was drunk and made an exhibition of herself.

You went home and packed up all your wife's things and threw them out of the bedroom.

You called the police (presumably) telling them you didn't want your wife back in your home.

I'm trying to work out what your wife actually did to deserve such treatment from you?

#4 ·
I dont get this at all. I think you messed up and she did nothing. I dont see any solution here unless you appologise profusely to her and all her family and maybe even her friend and if your lucky enough that she loves you too much. Unless there is more to this uits not lookin good mate.
Id like your opinion on my situation 9for the hell of it cause you are at least interesting)
http://talkaboutmarriage.com/genera...counseling-end-all-hope-me-help-new-post.html

#5 ·
I am new here.
We have been separated for almost 8 months. Previously, we were only talking and not seeing each other when I get the kids. During the last 3 months, we have been going out on weekends with the kids. I even hang out with them at her place (our house). We talk and sometimes we would be close to each other. She would let me massage her feet, back and her legs. Sometimes, I would even kiss her legs, her feet (just like what I use to do her) and hug her. She does not complain about it. When I leave, I sometimes give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

When she cooks, she would separate some so I can bring it with me. Lately, she would also want me to eat with her and the kids at her place.

She would also let me buy things for her when we go out at the mall.

Last fathers day, she told me that she would treat me with the kids and she even bought present. Last week was her birthday and I asked her what she wanted. She told me what she wanted her so I bought if for her. She even told me that she wanted to have dinner with kids and her mom on her birthday.

I have been very attentive to her and the kids. I made sure they are not having a hard time financially since I love them.

However, when I start talking about our relationship, she becomes uncomfortable. Here is what she wrote to me.

It's really difficult for me to explain to you how I feel. I am trying my best to give it a chance which is the reason why I hang out with you. But for some reason, I get so uncomfortable when you start talking about our relationship. I don't know why. And when you ask me to go out, I feel so much pressure. Right now, I am enjoying a stress-free, pressure-free environment. That's why I get so rattled when my environment changes. I don't know why I just get so tired when discussions about us occur. I feel like my body is shutting down. I hope you understand that maybe, I'm just not ready for these conversations.

I appreciate everything that you do for us. I won't blame you if you decide enough is enough. I just want to be open and honest with you.

I am somewhat confused with her messages.
Would you let your husband kiss you on the cheek, be very close to him and let him massage you while sitting and go out with kids and her mother if she does not have any feeling for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.